Share your story, Introduce yourself 👋

Hi Everyone! :wave:

I am Jay, an Investor, and aspiring to be a Trader. I am based out of Mumbai.

As an investor, I have been in the markets since 2013. Majority of my investments are in MF. :money_with_wings:

For Equity & Index Trading, I have tried everything most of the new traders do, gone with friend’s advice, traded based on “research” reports, “Tips” from Telegram channels, used my “instincts”, etc. :blush: And have understood (with losses) nothing works, till you have your own method/rationale for each trade, be it short term or long term. So currently, my very limited investment is based on 2-3 indicators, along with price action and market sentiment. :man_technologist: What I am yet to learn is the “right” time to remain invested, which I believe is where most of investors/traders have regrets.

Though I started working in the Broking Industry from 2018, its only after joining Dhan in 2021, that I have understood the real depth of trading, markets and technical analysis. Our Super Traders clearly know about trading more than we do, and we are learning everyday. The company culture of high focus on understanding and building only based on user requirements has helped me accelerate my learning about the markets. :rocket:

7 Likes

Hello, :wave:

Name : Vijaya Dhanawade.

Where are you based out of : सपनो का शहर मुंबई :heart:

Are you a trader or an investor : Totally depends on funds in my trading account :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy : As a long-term investor who like to purchase on dips and searches for multibagger stocks.

How long have you been in the markets: I first heard about the market in 2021 and since then exploring more and more.

Fun Fact about yourself: Profit :money_mouth_face: huva to Happy; Sad but truth : Loss :pensive: huva to me ab trade nahi karungi !

6 Likes

Hello Everyone, @RahulDeshpande @PravinJ @Dhan

Name: Debadatta mahakud

Based out: Delhi ( belongs to Odisha)

Investor or Trader: Trader (Options Trading)

Investing Philosophy: Capitalize on short-term price movements using Price action and technical analysis, disciplined risk management, and continuous learning for consistent profitability.

Fun- Fact: I have experienced multiple instances where my trading capital has dwindled to zero, but I consider it as an investment towards learning and growing, confident that it will eventually pave the way for significant returns in the future.

I have developed a deep affection for the @Dhan Trading platform due to its exceptional features and user-friendly interface. It has revolutionized my trading experience with its advanced charting tools, real-time market data, and seamless execution of trades. The platform’s reliability and efficiency have earned my trust and admiration, making it an integral part of my trading journey. I am truly grateful for the convenience and opportunities it has provided me, and my love for Dhan continues to grow as I witness its positive impact on my trading success :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I am based in Pune.

Investor or Trader : Investor (Equity, MF) and Trader (Equity and F&O)

Investing philosophy: Managemet Quality, Effective Valuation and Long Term Growth potential.

Fun Fact: Be generous with profit (let the profits grow) and be ruthless with losses (make happy losses and exit).

Market Exposure: I heard about stock market since 1992 but never invested or traded till 2007. First MF investment done was in 2007, first stock investmet was in 2008. Since 2014, invested regularly and since 2021 became a professional full time trader leaving behind over 25 plus years of corporate career. Now enjoying the time freedom to the fullest.

4 Likes

@RahulDeshpande thanks for inviting me!

I am here to try out the dhan → tradingview webhook automation!

I am a full time options trader, author of 2 books on banknifty & someone who blogs the daily market analysis.

5 Likes

Can you share link from where i can learn more about the book you have authored.

Thanks

Hi All,

Let me introduce about myself:-

• Name : Raj V
  • Where are you based out : Chennai, TN, India.
  • Are you a trader or an investor : Both.
  • Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy : Long term Investor and Directional trader.
  • How long have you been in the markets? : I have been trading since 2023.
  • Fun Fact about yourself : I am think what to write here. Maybe I will come back later to write something :smile:
1 Like
  • Name :raising_hand_man: Mohit Jain

• Where are you based out of (Optional) :house: Rajasthan

• Are you a trader or an investor :chart: Investor

• Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy :chart_with_upwards_trend: Mostly into ETFs with swing trading in the mind and mutual funds as long-term investments

• How long have you been in the markets? :hourglass_flowing_sand: Investing since November 2013.

• Fun Fact about yourself :smile: I am a Guinness Book Record Holder

If you intend to use Dhan as your stock broker, consider using my referral link - it won’t cost you anything extra :slight_smile: Experience Dhan

That’s interesting @encore, wondering about the Guinness Record… what is it about :slight_smile:

I participated in some largest event (by numbers) ever in the world.

We’ve observed a surge in new community members recently, including some familiar faces who’ve returned. I’m tagging a few of them, and I’m sure our members would love to get to know each other better.

I’m tagging a few of them to encourage everyone to share a bit about themselves. Let’s foster connections and discover common interests for experience sharing and more.

Looking forward to learning more about you all! It’s a fantastic way to build connections and create a more vibrant community.

To get started you can use following format:

• Name :raising_hand_man:
  • Where are you based out of (Optional) :house:
  • Are you a trader or an investor :chart:
  • Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy :chart_with_upwards_trend:
  • How long have you been in the markets? :hourglass_flowing_sand:
  • Fun Fact about yourself :smile:

@GalaticX @jaison @tarun101 @kbkalyani56 @pratikgoti11 @Champion_Trader @vivekmarthak @aniket @Pradhan @Daya.tokale @sugam192 @erankitjain @NoobTrader @P.R.Dinesh @ravishahane @Instinct82 @MaraiRajendiran @Sachinkm @Pawarpankaj07 @

Thank you for inviting me @RahulDeshpande Sir

• Name :raising_hand_man: - PRADHAN MAJHI
  • Where are you based out of (Optional) :house: - ODISHA
  • Are you a trader or an investor :chart: TRADER
  • Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy :chart_with_upwards_trend: - SWING TRADER
  • How long have you been in the markets? :hourglass_flowing_sand: - 2019 onwards as beginner and still learning
  • Fun Fact about yourself :smile: - Bas itna bada banah hai ki akela ek institution ban jau jo ek candle ko move karne mein power ho
    smile
2 Likes

Candle ko move karne se pehle hamey bhi batana zaroor :rofl:

1 Like

Sabko bolta hun :joy::joy::joy: only for education purpose :rofl::rofl:

Education se paisa nahi banta, real action chahiye :laughing:

• Name :raising_hand_man: Dinesh Ramakrishnan
  • Where are you based out of (Optional) :house: Bangalore
  • Are you a trader or an investor :chart: investor
  • Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy :chart_with_upwards_trend: Passive long term investment
  • How long have you been in the markets? :hourglass_flowing_sand: since 2017

[quote=“RahulDeshpande, post:35, topic:9218”]

• Name :raising_hand_man: Kalyani Biswas
  • Where are you based out of (Optional) :house: Bangalore
  • Are you a trader or an investor :chart: Investor and now learning trading
  • Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy :chart_with_upwards_trend: Techno-fundamental :slight_smile:
  • How long have you been in the markets? :hourglass_flowing_sand: since Covid market fall.
    [/quote] No fun facts though :frowning:
1 Like

Name🙋‍♂️Rohan Malik
Where are you based out of :houses: New Delhi
Are you a trader or an investor💹Full Time Trader
Your preferred trading style📈Scalping
How long have you been in the markets?:hourglass:Had curiosity for markets since 10th class but started trading as beginner in jan 2022 and still a lot to learn
Fun Fact about yourself😆I hope to be a operator someday

And one more thing Dhan TradingView is super amazing for Scalpers Kudos to the development team​:fire::fire:

2 Likes

We have a few new community members, do share across your story with everyone.

To get started:

• Name :raising_hand_man:
  • Where are you based out of (Optional) :house:
  • Are you a trader or an investor :chart:
  • Your preferred trading style/ Investing Philosophy :chart_with_upwards_trend:
  • How long have you been in the markets? :hourglass_flowing_sand:

@rajyenne @qjamal @Ajay5 @Vaghela @Saurav08