Shortcut for important functions on web platform

I request you to please add shortcuts to quick view some important functions of F&O like Option chain, market depth when I’m trading from tradingview chart in dhan platform.

Examples- Alt+O to open option chain. Alt+M to open Market depth.

At present, I have to right click every time, scroll towards end & click on option chain, market depth to view. This is quite time consuming & after some times gets boring.

Suggest me if there is alternative option available already if any for this, which I am unaware of.

1 Like

Hi @Babu , Yes - we have lots of shortcuts available for traders who want convenience of keyboard + shortcuts. Here is the full list:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @PravinJ :slight_smile:

There is no shortcut to open option chain right I saw on one platform better use of screen yet simple like on left side we have chart and right side we have option chain so we dont have to right click and open option chain again and again

1 Like

Hi @omkar

Thank you for sharing your suggestion, we have noted your feedback on this.

2 Likes

Hi @omkar, you can add short cuts to Option Chain in Watchlist itself, its one of the features that is available only on Dhan :slight_smile:

Also @Babu you may also find this useful, if you are shortcuts’ person for fast access.

3 Likes

I am using this feature…
And it is superb…

3 Likes