Few weeks back we introduced smallcase on Dhan app, and now we are very excited because smallcases are now live on Dhan web as well!
We have created the most seamless experience of investing in smallcases on the Dhan app, we are all set to replicate it for all our web users.
Just to recall, smallcases are professionally managed baskets of stocks based on a theme or an idea. They are just the right fit for anyone looking at making long term investments. For a more detailed understanding of how smallcases work, check out this post: Now Live: smallcase. Invest in ideas via smallcase on Dhan. For FREE, and with a seamless experience
How to invest in smallcase using the web?
- To invest in smallcases using web, simply tap on “smallcases on Dhan’’ on your Dhan homepage or tap on your Dhan profile picture on the top right of the screen and click on “Invest in smallcases.”
- You can then select the smallcase that you want to invest in.
- Once invested, you will be able to view these smallcases tagged separately in your order book
- Invested smallcases will also start reflecting in your portfolio in a separate section.
With this, we are live with smallcase on all platforms - Dhan Web, Android & iOS app. You can invest in smallcase using your Dhan account credentials in 4 ways:
- Dhan app (Android & iOS)
- Dhan web (web.dhan.co)
- smallcase app by logging in using Dhan
- smallcase web by logging in using Dhan (www.smallcase.com)
As always, we will continue enhancing your smallcase investing experience as we go along. Would love to hear any feedback or suggestions that you may have.