Stocks not showing in portfolio

@Dhan
I am facing a issue , I bought mindtree share on 22 Nov but it is not showing in portfolio , please check the issue.

Hi @AKM, for user specific issues - request you to please connect with Customer Service team at Dhan on help@dhan.co or via Chat in the app.

All of us who manage & respond on forum do not have access to specific user information.

mindtree also not showing in watchlist today this seems to be a bug

Hi @AKM,

Mindtree has merged with Larsen & Toubro Infotech, and a new entity LTI Mindtree has been formed. Equity shares of Mindtree Ltd have been suspended from for trading w.e.f 23rd November 2022.

Following the Merger, Mindtree shareholders will receive 73 LTI shares for every 100 Mindtree shares they hold on the record date, November 24, 2022. For example, if you hold 100 Mindtree shares in your Demat account, you will be entitled to receive 73 LTI shares in your Demat account. In the case of fractional shares, the due settlement will take place in cash, and the amount will be transferred directly to the shareholdersโ€™ primary bank account.

This will be done by the RTA, which may take 2-3 business days. We will show shares in Portfolio as and when received by the RTA and available for trading.

3 Likes

Hi @JayK thanks for the information

Hi i want to know by when we will receive the amount invested in mindtree shares? Have u received it yet? Because it is not showing any investement in my demat account.

Hi @GSD,

As per the response received from the RTA (Linkintime), the entire process will be completed within 15 working days after the Record Date.