Stop Loss Limit Order Issue for Buy and Sell in Trading view

Okay here is the actual problem in placing Stop Loss Limit Order in Trading View

Current Price of BankNifty 36470

Scenario 1

Try to initiate Stop Loss Limit Buy above 36470
say I want to Buy @Trigger price 36600 and Limit Price @36605. It does not work in trading view but works from your other normal Dhan.co website

Scenario 2

Try to initiate Stop Loss Limit sell above 37000
say I want to Sell @Trigger price @37000 and Limit Price @36995. It does not work in trading view but works from your other normal Dhan.co website

Hi @ngbhat

Both the scenarios are legitimate and we tried replicating at our end in tv.dhan.co and it worked fine.
The only thing you need to keep in mind while placing SL/trigger order is the LTP and relative direction of transaction type and difference of 1% from LTP (0.3% incase of index).

Hope this helps!

Strange… But why does the same scenarion work for me in normal dhan.co and not in tv.dhan.co. If someone calls me I can share my screen and show the error . Even your customer support accepts this an issue. Can someone from your team call me so that I can walk through it?

1 Like

@Poornima @PravinJ @Dhan

Why did this fail on TV chart?

Hi @onkar,

Since limit and trigger price cannot be the same, your order was rejected. We have this feedback and will surely evaluate on the possibilities to keep difference in trigger & limit price to enhance your product experience.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me

Here is another broker that allows trading from TV sets difference of .5.

which is the possible solution for the initial order.

1 Like

Arre bahan ye toh kerva do, ekdum basic hai ye. :pray:

check any broker in the market, everyone got this fixed.

There should be a default .5 offset,

1 Like