Tech & Infra Upgrade: Order Execution Time on Dhan is now up to 5 times faster than earlier

@Poornima here you go. Banknfity order was fired from tradingview via webhook. But on mobile app until I refreshed the position tab the BankNifty open position is not shown.

1 Like

Hi @t7support

We have tried reaching you on call but were unable to connect. Please help us with your convenient time today for a video meet in a live market to address this.

@Poornima here is another video. This time from Dhan web. Here I fired orders using Dhan API. You can see the order alert popups on the right bottom side. But again these are not reflected in the live position space until I refresh.

2 Likes

Oops sorryā€¦I missed your call. You can call me after market if that is ok with you. I have shared the videos for your reference here.

Hi @t7support

As discussed, we are working on this with our team and keep you posted soon

1 Like

Thanks @Divyesh for the update.

Hi @t7support,

We have optimize this scenario from our end, request if you can try & check now. If still facing any difficulty, do let us know.

@Sameet no change. Still the same issue is there.

1 Like

Hi @t7support

Thankyou for confirmation, we are reviewing this and will keep you posted.

1 Like

Hi @t7support

Request you to check now as this scenario has been updated from our end.

Thanks. Did a test firing on Dhan web. It is working now on web.

Did u guys apply the fix on mobile app also ? I had to refresh like before to see the new positions. So there the bug is still there.

Hi @t7support,

Thanks for the confirmation. For application, it will be released in the next build of v1.0.41 which is in this week.

2 Likes

it was running superb when u guyz announced the Tech & infra upgrade but from last 2 days i have experienced some lag /freeze in instant order placements. yesterday right at the 3pm when MSCI rebalancing happened for 1-2 minutes Dhan servers stopped working , web pages didnā€™t respond and loading problem was thereā€¦ moreover order execution was late around that timeā€¦

today also, i faced multiple time(3-4 times) lagging or freezing in instant order executionā€¦ button shows 3 dots of processing for 30-50 seconds and later on with different changed price it executes the orders (as we are pressing buy or sell button and it freezes, we canā€™t even cancel as itā€™s market instant orders so plz understand the concernā€¦ scalpers hurt a lot due to this freezes/lag)

after some or some multiple time refreshā€¦ orders were getting executed too but we canā€™t be sure when our orders wonā€™t executed on time & when notā€¦ hope u understand the concern & dig dip into the Problem and glitches.

i myself have experienced improvement since last few weeks but from last 2 days honestly shared what i have experiencedā€¦

@PravinJ @Sameet @Poornima @Naman

In addition to above problem , while scalping quickly through instant orders
jo position already banayi huyi ho usme se half or some position exit karne pe chart me jo position show hoti hai vaha reflection bhi immediately nhi aati / update nhi hotiā€¦ ya to refresh karna padta hai ya to new execution ho tab correct chiz show karti haiā€¦

proof (ye to sirf 1-2 bar capture kar paye aaj live positions k chalte)

observe BUY SELL BUTTON in 1st chart (sell button freezed for 30-50 seconds)

Hi @Varsha777,

This could be an intermittent connectivity issue, however we will review this further.

1 Like

Updated App. Now the orders are getting updated in mobile app without refreshing. Thanks.

Yes, thanks for confirmation.

1 Like

Hi @Varsha777, request you to please connect with our customer care on help@dhan.co. While we do want to ensure we run this forum transparently, we also have to ensure that the right channels are used for such issues. We do process 100s of orders per second in peak times, and if there are system issues we have always put out things on the community.

We rarely delete any of customer threads or posts from our community, unfortunately these are used by competitors to show us in poor light on their moderated forums and otherwise to show Dhan in poor light. Your feedback and suggestions have contributed immensely in our journey, and we look at every note that comes our way, as a suggestion, post, complaint or feedback. Specific issues at user level, do highlight to our customer care, if they donā€™t addressed feel free to drop a note to @RahulDeshpande @JayK or me.

@PravinJ i totally understand your concern about the public forums (Donā€™t worry once my problems get resolved i will myself delete those posts and yeah i had already decided that even before positing it , i donā€™t like to hurt anyway to any business organisation specially who works hard for us :heart: and u guyz are one of them) and the way team helps us is immensely appreciable.

and :tada: :pray: :partying_face: yeah i believe many appreciation stay hidden manytimes or stay unspoken and temporary issues get written often in open forums. thatā€™s little sad but fact thing !

we as Dhan users & Dhan team are family :revolving_hearts: :v:. sometimes few core requirements issues trigger us a bit that doesnā€™t mean Dhan is bad & not good for anyoneā€¦ :heart_eyes:
of course Dhan is a best broker who listens us , make changes according to us , resolve our problems sooner or later hence we discuss problems as a family. expectations stay little high with Dhan ! :pray: :dizzy: :blue_heart:

In Earlier days, i did try to highlight such issues in customer care but my experience was like they were continuously asking for video recording & failed to understand how a person can record quick video of 30-50 seconds glitch which happens a any random time. and they just say sorry for the inconvenience. our tech team will check the problem. currently we donā€™t have any problem ! and No further actions everytime hence tried to contact u through forums after few months of problem. if i had email address of yours or higher designation team leaders i could have emailed u the problem with the screenshots.

and Donā€™t worryā€¦ i totally understand the public forum concern. and anyways till now i Loved :heart_eyes: :blue_heart:the overall experience in Dhan except few temporary points and few contra points.

2 Likes