Today again profit converted to loss

@PravinJ … as expected and very convenient of you to reply about everything other than the problem mentioned. Why do you think I had attached the snapshot of the order execution ? .
Did you even take a look at it?? ( Probably not because similar had been the response from your help desk pushing everything under ‘market order’ uncertainty).
The reason for me posting in the community is also to ensure traders hopefully look at these things in detail and understand the nuances; hopefully you can explain the slippage as you claims order execution is 100-120 ms . That’s really fast !
Kindly relook at the image pls. There is a blue tick ( which means order was placed from my end, acknowledged and submitted by Dhan ) am i right? - the market price at that time was 278-279 ( see the candle ). Now check the price that was allocated to me - 291.75. … nearly a slippage of 13-14 points. Even if you try to take the benefit of rollover of last second into the next minute, then also the next candle started much lower than 290; so how does your millisecond execution give such HUGE slippages and a price that comes from now where in the trading zone ??
Your long responses had everything other than explaining the problem. As mentioned, this isn’t one off instances and if and when your large client base starts to look into these details, they will soon realize how much OFF prices are in DHAN for market order. I had long back raised this problem, with the intention of improving the platform if there is something lacking.
It will be very enlightening to understand from your team explaining the order chart pls in your next response … spare me with the rest pls.

2 Likes