Trader's Diary not showing trades

Let me start with congratulating you all for this excellent feature rich platform.

Recently i have migrated my family account and personal account to dhan. My family account is working fine , but i am observing discrepancy in trader’s diary section of web.dhan and options-trader interface, in my personal account.

in web.dhan it states that i have not done any trade in last 3 months which is incorrect . option-trader interface is showing correct number of executed trades ,as can be seen in the screenshot. i am aware of initial 25 trades requirement , this is not due to that. please look into issue and solve error in web.dhan interface.

Hi @Vikas.Y please share your UCC details over DM, we will get this checked.

Hi @Vikas.Y,

Thanks for highlighting, we have identified the root cause for Options Trader web and this will be resolved in the next build. In the meantime, you can refer Trader’s diary in Dhan App and Web portal.

@iamshrimohan @Poornima

Issue is still there even after 27 registered trades till 01/06/2023.

Hi @Vikas.Y

We are having this checked and will update you on your registered mail id.

@Divyesh @Poornima @iamshrimohan Trades are also missing from my Traders Diary on Dhan web. For instance yesterday there where 35 trades as can be seen from the “All Exchange Transaction”. Traders diary shows only 34. Also all the trades for a given day cannot be seen under Traders Diary. For instance I can see only 20 rows for yesterday for 35 trades. Please fix.

Hi @t7support

We’ll look into it and get back to you as soon as we can.

Ok Thankyou. Hoping for a quick resolution.

Apart from the problem reported in web the mobile app has this problem with Trader’s diary. Shows incorrect trade count and shows different values in two places.

If we scroll down and up then the bottom count corrects itself but is different from the top count.

1 Like

Hi @t7support,

We’re looking into it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

@iamshrimohan @Poornima @Divyesh @Sameet

still waiting, no updates ! will i get any solution ?

Hi @Vikas.Y & @t7support,

This has been updated from our end, request you to check now.

Not fixed. Still the same in app and web.

Also as noted earlier web doesn’t show the whole list of trades in trader’s dairy.

@Sameet
just started working. :+1:Thanks for response !!

1 Like

@t7support,

We are still reviewing your case and will get back to you soon.

1 Like

Hi @t7support,

The number of trades has been updated now. Please check and confirm once. For web, you need to scroll to see all of the trade for a specific day.

Thanks. The count is fixed.

Nope. The trade list row count is fixed at 20 in web under Traders Diary. Scrolling doesn’t reveal more trades.

On the mobile app like I mentioned before the count initially shows 20 only. We have to scroll up and down before it shows the correct count.