Trader's diary pnl

There are two type of pnl in trader’s diary but it shows realised pnl , instead of it should give more importance to net realised pnl cause that is the one as a trader I want to know , like what I earned after tax and charges :smile::smile:.

3 Likes

More importantly net profitable traders/investors are only long term customers for any broker. So, by making the client aware of his net loss from beginning, the broker can also avoid loss of a potential long term customer!

2 Likes

Hi @Arvind_Ranga_69 & @amit,

Noted your suggestion to show net realized P&L instead of gross amount in Trader’s diary, thank you!

1 Like

Hi, @Arvind_Ranga_69,

It’s a very good suggestion. Actually this only show you actual picture and help you to be grounded firmly.

@Poornima Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thank you.

Hi @MonkInTrade,

We will surely look into the feasibility, thank you!

This is a clean summary of all my trade lifelong history and summary. Can a better version on this be seen in DHAN

2 Likes

Hi @arunkushwaha

We appreciate your suggestion to optimize the feature further and enhance it.

Thanks.

Trader’s diary is a big joke. Nothing is right there, it is a waste, Dhan should be ashamed to give such usless feature. Yesterday I earned a decent profit but the figure I see is a faulty one. I am fed up with such wrong figures and afraid about my hard earned money.

Hi @Ram23,

Request you to help us with your registered details via DM or email us at help@dhan.co with details so we can have this checked.