TradeView Webhook not wokring- how to troubleshoot?

hello,
My webhook orders are not placed in Dhan. how to troubleshoot?

steps

1. Web URL option checked in TV and Webhook URL copied from Dhan and pasted in TV alert
  2. Jason object generated and pasted in TV alert.
  3. Alert is given by TV as pop up and it shows the given jason script as given
  4. But no response in dhan- no orders placed. How to troubleshoot? Is there any place i can look whether the message is recieved in dhan?

jason message and wehhook url are given below:
{“transactionType”:“B”,“orderType”:“MKT”,“quantity”:“1”,“price”:“0”,“exchange”:"{{exchange}}",“secret”:“s89Ep”,“tradingSymbol”:"{{ticker}}",“productType”:“C”}

https://tv-webhook.dhan.co/tv/alert/8e4bdf7b9a33406181a898e95b2e72f0/ABBF141015

1. What were you trying to buy ?
  2. Did your webhook url expire ?
  3. Is the formatting correct in tv alert message box ?
  1. What were you trying to buy ?
    Ans: the alert was created for chart of a particular stock. {ticker} will give the name of the stock.Its working.
  2. Did your webhook url expire ?
    Ans: webhook not expired .created for 1 day will expire only tomorrow
  3. Is the formatting correct in tv alert message box ?
    Yes I think. This is the format in message box > " {“transactionType”:“B”,“orderType”:“MKT”,“quantity”:“1”,“price”:“0”,“exchange”:“NSE”,“secret”:“s89Ep”,“tradingSymbol”:“IDFC”,“productType”:“C”} "

Thanks in advance.

In the message box json field “trading symbol” you have shown IDFC instead of {ticker}. Similar stuff for exchange field. Did you copy from alert box message now or from the generated alert earlier ?

Now I have taken message from alert log in TV for reply. Pop message box and log was showing same Jason message during live trading.

Jason message given in the first message with {ticker} field is copied from alert itself(message).

Thanks in advance.

Then I am not sure what is wrong. I would leave this to @Dhan_Help.

Hi @CHACKIATH

Request you to write to us in @Dhan_Help on this on help@dhan.co. We will have this checked.