Tv charts order window upgrade

• hi I have suggestion Its not convenient to trade from tv charts

• whenever we place trade from trading view chart it shows the trading view buy sell window but that’s so complicated and hard to use please use DHAN order windows in trading view charts also

@PravinJ

1 Like

It is also easy, but the only drawback is it doesn’t show required & available margin.

1 Like

see fyers already done that thats why i m still trading in fyers thats so easy and handy to place orders and once this get done i will shift .

Hi @lokesh

Welcome to Dhan community. We want to offer TradingView in its native experience where users can make the best use of its capabilities. On mobile - we offer both options to users - native tradingview as well as Dhan order experience. It may take some time to get used to, but once you get it - you will like it. Alternatively, you can always open web.dhan.co in a second browser tab.

I will check with team if we can come up with a explainer videos for first time TradingView users to make it easy to onboard.

Please add the required and available margin in TV orders, we are blind while doing order,
We need to go to web.dhan to check margin :frowning:

1 Like

I agree its a not a best experience, while we have introduced baskets on TradingView to ensure Option / Strategy orders can see margin requirements… we are yet to figure this one out. Have raised query with TV teams as well.

1 Like

thanks for reply, today traded in dhan web and tv charts too one thing that I had problem in trading is when I punch order either buy or sell I have to click on positons tab twice to see pnl and it feels slow as I use zerodha kite I didn’t feel it there , also on tv charts same slow execution and presentation on order and positions .
if it updates quick then trading experience can be far more better , for testing please use zerodha kite to punch order and see positons .

@PravinJ