Upcoming Features on Dhan: for May 2022

Plz add unlimited watchlist or all indices & sectors constituents as pre watchlist

1 Like

Hi @RupeeGym

On Dhan you can add upto 1000 stocks in watchlist, its 100 stocks in 10 watchlists. This is highest compared to any platform in India :slight_smile:

That aside we also have special invested watchlist that tracks the stocks in your portfolio automatically. Again a first in industry.

2 Likes

That invested watchlist isnt sync in tv.dhanā€¦

Hi @Satyam

We had enabled invested watchlist on tv.dhan.co and later removed this.

When we had this live on TradingView console, userā€™s were adding scrips to their invested watchlist - which temporarily appeared but then used to disappear - this is because invested list is an auto-created watchlist by Dhan and gets syncā€™d based on userā€™s portfolio.

While users are busy trading, they usually didnā€™t realise they are adding scrips to invested listā€¦ which our systems check in background and were auto deleting. Led to users complaining that watchlists arenā€™t working on TradingView.

2 Likes

Kindly add lookback period in your CPR indicator (both daily & weekly), i basically need last 1-2 days cpr but without lookback period or historical plot, it mess up my chart also loading time of CPR indicator is horrible.

Also please add monthly CPR its a useful tool.

Consider this ASAPā€¦in May & June updateā€¦

Will it be possible (now or later) to have colour flag stocks in watchlist feature in Dhan.TV?
Or any marking/tagging system?

1 Like

Live News went live today for all users on app. Full announcement here: Introducing: Live News on Dhan

For web users, we will go live mostly in a weekā€™s time.

3 Likes

After Smallcase Integration Can we able to login into other apps with smallcase? :face_in_clouds:
@Dhan_Help @PravinJ @Naman

I have recently added the dhan options app ,for trading in the options,

It is appreciable that you have strategies in place for options trading.but as is often in options trading that strategies often have to be adjusted for the correcting the strategy as per the market.

Like in Sensibull ,once you take a strategy it is reflected on a live basis the position of the trade ,and it allows you to adjust the trade ,if the payoff graph is favourable you can initiate the adjustment trade.

But this is not yet available in dhan.if you guys can provide for it in future releases it will be a winner.

regards

Amiteswar Sen

1 Like

Hi @9425178487

Yes, thatā€™s on the cards. Current Options Trader app is our first version to marketā€¦ on Dhan our experience keeps getting better everyday.

How about building the whole Sensibull, Opstra like platform at Raise?

Hi @Siddharth

We are building Options Trader: Options Traders - Options Trading App Built for India | Dhan

This of course is the first version of same, it will evolve over time as we do for all products at Dhan.

1 Like

Hi @sajjad We have this on our roadmap. Mutual Funds will be coming up this year, we will let know when we start working on this.

Can we expect Sell side forever order by first week of June?

Hi @Satyam, this will be in June itself, while we usually donā€™t commit on timelines as these release cycle have dependencies, this one are most likely to release by mid-June.

1 Like

Hi @PravinJ sirā€¦ Along with the introduction of Sell side Forever Order, please upgrade existing Forever Order tooā€¦

Like currently Trigger price should be less than CMPā€¦ that does not helpā€¦ It should be flexibleā€¦ take this example: I want to buy BEL at breakout between 257.5 to 258ā€¦ but i canā€™t set trigger price above CMP. Please make it flexible.

hey @kuntalroy4

Welcome to Dhan, yes - we do have this feedback. It will be corrected as well, forever orders will be getting a huge update from the existing one.

1 Like

Thank u so much @PravinJ sir for this warm welcomeā€¦ What I really love is the response of Dhan teamā€¦ thank u for being such amazing team, listening to our feedback and considering those to be implementedā€¦ Thank u once again.

Welcome @kuntalroy4 , here is the list of features we are planning for June & July: Upcoming Features on Dhan: June & July 2022

Hi @MostlyNerd

Smallcase is now available on Dhan with a seamless investing experience. Read more on this here: Now Live: Smallcase. Invest in ideas via smallcase on Dhan. For FREE, and with a seamless experience :grinning: