Upcoming Features on Dhan: for September & October

Hi Everyone,

Dhan keeps getting better everyday!

Thank you, because this is only possible for all the feedback, suggestions, conversations, notes, complaints - and everything good or bad that you have mentioned to us in our journey to bring to you the best possible trading & investing experience in India. By now you know that we are building Dhan as a technology first platform along with incredible product experience that is backed with awesome customer service.

For next, we are picking up some BIG features that will be rolled out to you over September & October, we feel few of them will possibly be in late October or early November. Here is what is coming to you on Dhan in next 2-3 months:

What about the features we promised, and not yet delivered?

ItтАЩs work in progress, we are running behind scheduled on that - but we will make this up soon. The ones that will come up are following:

There are many features that our users have asked us to enhance on and we are of course on it. Some of them are - improvements on chart loading for long time frames, more data in P&L statements, and few more. You will see that too.

Are there more, yes. There are always surprises from Dhan, many small & incremental features will be launched to make your trading & investing experience - awesome!

By the way, just to recollect for everyone - June, July & August were exciting months, we shipped many incredible features to Dhan - the list is long, but let me sum up few important ones:

Wait, wait - you didnтАЩt mention Mutual Funds. Yes, this is on cards and we have started our ground work on this.

Keep Investing & Trading on Dhan.

20 Likes

Awesome upcoming features!!

Eagerly waitingтАж

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @PravinJ ,

• Real-time Technicals (why make trading decisions based on data from yesterday?)

While discussing about data, I would like to suggest that if you can also make a Single Page For Futures & Options Summery Focusing On Highlights (rather than two separate individual pages with data dump) would be a great meaningful feature to have.

3 Likes

Really exciting by Dhan. My best trading app. I was a fan of Zerodha. But now it is Dhan.

Continuously making profit in option trading using Dhan options app.

Who are super traders? As mentioned for getting option strategy builder for free? Is there any requirements to become super trader category.

3 Likes

@PravinJ NRI accounts that all top brokers currently support would also be a welcome addition. Just a gentle reminder :slightly_smiling_face:

In order placement experience Can we add reference order feature where if spot hit a specific price place an order at a specific price in derivate? There can be many use cases where this can be used. Just a feedback .

What would be the interest rate on mtf p.a

Hope to see improvements in open interest bar charts and inclusion of weekly options there tooтАж

Thanks for you kind words @jinsasajas. Will write more on this more when we launch the Options Trader on web.

Automated Trading Journal (on web & app) :+1::+1::+1:

Options Strategy Builder on web (best possible experience Options Strategy builder, and yes - free for Dhan super traders) :+1::+1::+1:
рд╣реНрдпрд╛рдд рдЖрдореНрд╣реА рдЖрдордЪреНрдпрд╛ рд╕реНрд╡рддрдГрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рд╕реНрдЯреНрд░реЕрдЯреЗрдЬреА рдмрдирд╡реВ рд╢рдХрддреЛ рдХрд╛? рддреНрдпрд╛рдВрдЪреЗ рдкреЗ рдСрдл рдЧреНрд░рд╛рдл рдЖрдгрд┐ Possibilities Of Profit рджрд┐рд╕реЗрд▓ рдХрд╛? рдкреЗрдкрд░ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдб рдХрд░рддрд╛ рдпреЗрдИрд▓ рдХрд╛?

Trader Controls (many first in industry trader controls - tools that help you stay in control. Specially to avoid overtrading & losses) :+1::+1::+1:

Massive Updates to Order Placement Experience** (we know you love our order placement flow, this will be incredibly better) :+1::+1::+1:

рез) рдЪрд╛рд░реНрдЯрд╡рд░ 25рдорд┐рди, 3рдорд╣рд┐рдиреЗ, 6рдорд╣рд┐рдиреЗ, 12рдорд╣рд┐рдиреНрдпрд╛рдВрдЪреА TF рдЙрдкрд▓рдмреНрдз рдХрд░реБрди рджреЗрдгреНрдпрд╛рдд рдпрд╛рд╡реА.

реи) STRIKE PRICE рдЪреНрдпрд╛ рдЪрд╛рд░реНрдЯрд╡рд░ 1рджрд┐рд╡рд╕, 1рдЖрдард╡рдбрд╛, 1рдорд╣рд┐рдиреНрдпрд╛рдЪреА TF рдЙрдкрд▓рдмреНрдз рдХрд░реБрди рджреЗрдгреНрдпрд╛рдд рдпрд╛рд╡реА.

рей) рд╡реНрдпрд╡рд╕реНрдерд┐рдд рдХрд╛рдо рдХрд░рдгрд╛рд░рдВ PRICE ALERT рдлрд┐рдЪрд░ рддреЗрдкрдг рдбрд╛рдпрд░реЗрдХреНрдЯ рдЪрд╛рд░реНрдЯрд╡рд░реВрди.

рек) TV+DHAN рдЪреА рд╡реЙрдЯрдЪрд▓рд┐рд╕реНрдЯрдордзреНрдпреЗ рдЕрд░реЗрдВрдЬрдореЗрдВрдЯ A-Z, Z-A; WATCHLIST рдордзреНрдпреЗ SECTONS рдмрдирд╡рддрд╛ рдпрд╛рдпрд▓рд╛ рд╣рд╡реЗрдд.

рел) рдбрд╛рдпрд░реЗрдХреНрдЯ рдЪрд╛рд░реНрдЯрд╡рд░реВрди рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдХ WATCHLIST рдордзреНрдпреЗ ADD рдХрд░рддрд╛рдирд╛ рдмрдирд╡рд▓реЗрд▓реНрдпрд╛ WATCHLIST рд╕реБрджреНрдзрд╛ ADD TO WATCHLIST рдордзреНрдпреЗ рджрд┐рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓рд╛ рд╣рд╡реНрдпрд╛рдд.

рем) DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY TF рд▓рд╛ COUNTDOWN TO BAR CLOSE рдЙрдкрд▓рдмреНрдз рдХрд░реВрди рджреЗрдгреНрдпрд╛рдд рдпрд╛рд╡реЗ.

рдпреЗрдгрд╛рд▒реНрдпрд╛ рдЕрдкрдбреЗрдЯрдордзреНрдпреЗ рд╡рд░реАрд▓ рдЧреЛрд╖реНрдЯреА рд╕реБрдзреНрджрд╛ рддреБрдореНрд╣реА рдНрдб рдХрд░рддрд╛рд▓ рд╣реА рдЕрдкреЗрдХреНрд╖рд╛тАж рдХрд╛рд░рдг рез) рдЖрдгрд┐ рей) рд╕рд╛рдареА Trading view рдЪрдВ subscription рдШреНрдпрд╛рд╡рдВ рд▓рд╛рдЧрддрдВрдп.

реи) рд╕рд╛рдареА fyers рд╡рд╛рдкрд░рд╛рд╡рдВ рд▓рд╛рдЧрддрдВрдп.

Hii @PravinJ
mStock is offering E-Margin option at 8%. Please donтАЩt charge more than this. I am a swing trader. I only mean good E-Margin deal.

I was trading in Angel Broking with the help of E-Margin for a long time. Now I do in Mstock because they give good E-Margin deal.

Your broker is good, I want to shift here but without E-Margin it is not possible. Please get the best deal on E-Margin from mStock.

mStock charges 1000 and does not charge lifetime brokerage and is also very cheap to pledge.

Yes, I know you have been hinting on this for a very long time and there have been 2-3 threads on this community also for NRI accounts. At this moment we just want to continuously improve on the core trading & investing experienceтАж so will focus.

When we do new features, we also get feedback and suggestions from users immediately to enhance them. So we will go with flow now, but as and when we find time to pick NRI accounts - we will for sure.

Noted, while we follow everything that happens in our industry and are aware of this. As a business, it does not make sense for us (or rather anyone) to offer interest rates of 8%. If we as a business have to earn that much, we will rather do a fixed deposit ourselves, or invest in good corporate bonds for even higher returns. And many of these platforms actually use outsourced products, platforms and integrationsтАж while we invest a lot of resources in technology, product & customer service.

At Dhan we have taken a conscious call that we will never ever compete on prices. Instead give incredibly high value to our users. Some platforms compete only on prices, and we at Dhan choose to build incredibly better products for investing & trading.

4 Likes

Can you please explain about what exactly automated trading journal is?

Ok noted. Thanks @PravinJ.

For now we are just keeping it as Trading Journal (to avoid confusion), but we plan to fill in some notes in that based on daily trades. They will be editable.

2 Likes

рдПрдХрджрдо рдмрд░реЛрдмрд░тАж рдЖрдгрд┐ рдЯреНрд░реЗрд▓рд┐рдВрдЧ рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдк рд▓реЙрд╕ рдЪрд╛рд░реНрдЯ рд╡рд░реВрди рд╡рд░ рд╕рд░рдХрд╡рддрд╛рдирд╛ рдкреНрд░рддреНрдпреЗрдХ рд╡реЗрд│реЗрд╕ price рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдмрджрд▓ рдХрд░рд╛рд╡рд╛ рд▓рд╛рдЧрдд рдЖрд╣реЗ, рдЬрд╢реА рд╕реНрдЯреЙрдк рд▓реЙрд╕ рдЪреА рд▓рд╛рдЗрди рд╡рд░ рд╕рд░рдХрд╡реВ рддрд╕рд╛ рдмрджрд▓ рдЖрдкреЛрдЖрдк рдЭрд╛рд▓рд╛ рдкрд╛рд╣рд┐рдЬреЗ, рдЕрд╢реА рд╕реБрд╡рд┐рдзрд╛ zerodha рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдЖрд╣реЗ .

2 Likes

Hi @GTFtrader ,

Welcome to the Dhan community :smiley:

We have noted your feedback. :+1:

1 Like

@PravinJ @Naman
Hi Team,
Dhan is the best platform for trading and investing without a doubt and now it is getting more popular. While using this app I need to highlight some points that I feel are required so I am just suggesting a few points so anyone who is a Dhan user can benefit from it.

1. If possible Add Quarterly, Half yearly and Yearly timeframes which is necessary for deep top down approach.
  2. If possible add the GTF demand and supply indicator which is now currently available only on trading view platform, because every time we need to login a separate window for this indicator and there is no custom timeframe available for trading view.
  3. For option traders there is no specific strategy builder option available which is very much essential in option traders point of view

Hope you will consider this suggestion

1 Like