Upcoming Features on Dhan: for September & October

I love this icon , i feel like lion while trading

Hi @PravinJ ,
When can we expect MTF and how much would u be charging for it? Will it be 18% PA like many brokers or will yours be more affordable?ā€¦

1 Like

all features are good . kkep going dhan mostly become number 1 broker in no time

1 Like

Hi @doctorvettri

MTF is in the works, thankfully till now we have always delivered > 90% of our features in time when we promise our users. So yes, it is in next 6-8 weeks and before end of October. We havenā€™t confirmed on the pricing of this yet, but can assure you it will be better on interest rates (we are working this out, its cost of funds that matter) and also much better on the experience.

ps: And 18% is low, I have seen 24% and beyond as well :stuck_out_tongue:

IMG_20220907_191722_801
An icon next to instrument name to show its in watchlist, holdings should be a nice addition.
@PravinJ

I mentioned this point in past but still no improvement in alert section

1 Like

Update:

We just introduced Traderā€™s Controls on Dhan to help you trade better. Full post below:

1 Like

Update: We just introduced Real-Time Technicals on Dhan web.

1 Like
  1. Custom Strategy Builder for Mobile Also along with Web version.

2. Option Greeks Selection in Mobile Option Chain Also, presently Greeks are not visible in Option Chain, Individual Strike Price Greeks are available. Option Greeks are desired in Option Chain also in Mobile app.

3. Market Feed API is required.

Hi @bsjhala

Welcome to Dhan community.

1. Yes, we will bring Custom Strategy Builder to Mobile as well, the first version will go on web.
  2. Greeks on Mobile Option Chain, noted.
  3. Yes, Market Feeds API we have plans to make it open for all.
1 Like

Before launching more features, why canā€™t your team fix the basic feature of proper PNL report. Its been so many months and how many people have been raising the same concern - can the team not fix this or your team doesnā€™t know how to do it?

Hi @Sunitha

Welcome to Dhan community. We have responded to this here: PNL Report issue & Features to be added - #11 by PravinJ

Hi,
Can you please consider to add these features also to Dhan?

1. Hedge margin facility against the FNO position holding. Zerodha is having this facility

2. Stop loss order based on the index spot price. Currently SL orders are working with derivative live price.

NIFTY FUTURES DATA CHA PROBLEM AAHE.
4HRS AANI TYA KHALCHYA TFs MADHYE DATA 1JULY, 2022 PARYANTACHACH AAHE.
KADHI PARYANTA ISSUE FIX HOIL???

Can we get a better way to check P&L statement , currently it comes to the email . but an option to view it in a graphical format day wise can be good .

1 Like

Hi @ADDITRADE,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about Dhan with us. We have noted this and will evaluate the possibility of adding P&L in graphical format and a better way to generate P&L statements.

Thanks

1 Like

please add MTF as early as possible with the best in class.interest rates thanks.7.99 per annum best now try to lower down bit Thanks

1 Like

Hi @vrpatilisl, MTF is coming soon - however interest rates wonā€™t be what have indicated. There is significantly higher cost of funds for a broker., the current interest rates in the industry are between 18-24% percent and some even higher. We never compete on pricing on Dhan, just want to ensure we give the best product and customer experience to our users.

1 Like

Hey, again we prefer not to look at the competition when we build our products, services or offerings - but again, banks costs of funds is actually near-zero, thatā€™s the advantage they have, we dont :frowning:. If we ever own a bankā€¦ :slight_smile:

There are tons of hidden costs and interest charges in such offers btw, would always suggest to read the fine print for any of the prices that get mentioned. Some of the players charge an annual fees of 2500 + 18% taxes to then get you MTF at 10%, one of them asks users to pay life time subscription of 1 Lac + 18% taxes and then gives you 8.7%.

I generally keep a track more from customer experience point of view. There are many complains from users where charges get debited from ledger / bankā€¦ one of my accounts, deducts 750 + taxes every quarter from my account - where my holdings are less than 25,000ā€¦ one very old account.

I wouldnā€™t say we are better or they are, thatā€™s for users to decide. but I would just suggest always read fine print :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: