Upcoming Features on Dhan: June & July 2022

Hello @PravinJ

I agree with you that , what if same thing isnt available over TV and we are using such indicator for find trade ? and my first preference is TV.

can u add alert via charts option in TV.dhan in june & july update?

I was talking about the GTT forever order API for placing OCO type of entries and basket order API, I don’t see such APIs, only a contact us button

Thanks,

One thing I want to add, not only from Option Chain but also from search list and watchlist, we can add Calls/ Puts, Futures to the basket. Please consider this requirement.

I received app update for switch account and smallcase support. I don’t see these options in Dhan app. Is it enabled for all users?

Hi @madhusudhankr

Welcome to Dhan. It is available for only few select users, we are checking for usage and feature adoption of this and based on that will introduce to more users.

Hi @Asha

This is noted.

1 Like

Hi @Satyam

We are rebuilding the price alerts component on Dhan, earlier it was built from investor’s perspective and now we are doing from trader’s. Post that we will integrate this in more places.

1 Like

Create Widgets for Android to show today’s profit and lose without opening app.

3 Likes

Noted this @Jainil2003

1 Like

When are you rolling out trailing stop loss, believe me a lot traders value this feature and it is very useful, especially during these volatile markets. It will truly make the Dhan so unique and attractive, Hoping to see it soon. Also note that NRI community is eagerly waiting to open accounts

2 Likes

Hi @Kris

Point noted, we are building more trader focussed tools. Thanks for the suggestions.

Also welcome to Dhan community.

Hi @Kris

We are picking up Trailing Stop Loss for next releases: Upcoming Features: in July & August 2022 on Dhan

3 Likes

@PravinJ Thanks for listening to the feedback of the trading community, it is indeed a very useful feature Many NRIs are eagerly waiting for the account opening :slight_smile: Wishing Dhan a great success, cheers.

1 Like

Hi @Kris ,

Happy to inform you that, we have released Trailing Stop Loss on Dhan app across all the segments.

To know more, read: Introducing Trader’s Best Friend: Trailing Stop Loss on Dhan

P.S.: We will be soon releasing on web.dhan.co & Options Trader app.

@RahulDeshpande Amazed at the speed at which features are introduced, and eagerly waiting for Dhan to start supporting NRIs accounts to proceed with account opening :slight_smile:

3 Likes

धनच्या screenshot वर तारीख, वेळ, यूजरनेम आणि धनचा लोगो / नाव कुठेही येत नाही.
हे मी आधी पण एकदा निदर्शनास आणून दिलं होतं.

मोबाईल app वर तर screenshot ची लिंक लोडच होत नाही आणि हा प्रॉब्लेम धन app वर तर होताच पण आत्ताच्या options traders app वर पण आहे.

@RahulDeshpande @PravinJ @Dhan_Help आमच्या अडीआडचणींकडे पण लक्ष द्या…

Hi @nnJhavarePatil

This feature that allows you to take screenshots from TradingView library is feature is TradingView, as much I am aware of, they do not give us the option to customise this. Will check if that’s possible.

हा fyers चा screenshot आहे, त्यात त्यात तारीख, वेळ आणि fyers चा लोगो आहे.

मोबाईल app मध्ये screenshot लिंक चा प्रॉब्लेम आहे, ते नीट होईल का?