Verified p&L urgent requirement

Hi @mitesh2040 Well, my answer on same remains the same. If a particular platform is advocating for Verified P&L, they are free to integrate our APIs and offer the product / service to Dhan users. No one stopped them, infact I have stated multiple times on our forum that we will be happy to partner with them.

As a platform we are answerable to regulators, we do not look at individual users trades. There are regulations about this expected soon, we will comply with that and are awaiting clarity.

Further, while you mention about selective moderation… I just looked up the same person and found the links to 5 other brokers including ones who have verified P&L feature. Once again we are here not to judge., we will never get there.

Anything that goes beyond the community guidelines, will be moderated. Purpose of the community is to build a better trading and investing platform, foster and nurture it and we have stated it here: Welcome to the Dhan: We have Community Guidelines for us! 😁

While I said earlier, we are evaluating verified P&L. We don’t want to do it just for sake of a competing platform or person representing one comments about this, also just cause they have the feature and other platforms don’t. We are expecting regulatory guidelines on this subject coming up soon. We don’t want to rush into anything.

Personally for me, we prefer building features and offerings that helps a trader become a better trader.