Watchlist not working properly

@Shally ill get this checked.

Same thing is now happening with Geekay Wires. This wasn’t happening earlier. :sob: :sob:

Today Apollo Sindoori data is gone from watchlist. It is working perfectly fine.

Now, this has happened because the scrip’s name in database has been changed from “Apollo Sindoori” to “Apollo Sindoori Hotels”.

Please tell me till when this play will keep happening. Daily I have to change some names to ensure that watchlists work properly. Really sad!!!

@PravinJ @iamshrimohan

Hi,

@iamshrimohan @PravinJ @Dhan @Dhan_Help can I expect a response/acknowledgement on this!

Hi @Shally apologies for missing out on this. I’ll get this checked and get back to you on this.

1 Like

Hi @Shally I could not see the issue at my end, connecting with you over DM to get on the same page.

Hi @iamshrimohan, have DMed you. Request you to please check over there. Thanks.

Kindly check Amara Raja. Name change got reflected in database but in watchlist it is still the same and thus whenever we press spacebar after reaching Amara Raja it jumps to first scrip.

See this. I created this watchlist yesterday only and added some stocks. But today the prices of one scrip is missing. The scrip name is Dredging Corporation.

I don’t think there is a name change between yesterday night and today morning.

Could you please check it @iamshrimohan @Divyesh?

Why this anomaly has not been resolved even after such a long time? @PravinJ could you please pitch in here?

Hi @Shally,

Please remove the stock and try adding it again, this is happened due to script id is changed for said script.

Hi,

I have done that, thanks.

If Scrip ID is changed internally, it should be mapped with WL also. If there is a change by exchanges then it should affect others too.

I don’t face such thing with other brokers. Don’t know why this problem is pervasive on Dhan!

The format of the script is not good as opted by Dhan. It’s a standard to use NSE symbol across all the brokerages. This happened to me as well many times when a script is moved to ASM list it again needs to be added again and old one won’t works. Dhan must start using NSE symbol instead of this long description of the script.

Hi @Shally @nx.vijay We are working on alternative approaches to solve for this, yes - it is irritating we understand. This happens across many brokers, it is limited by changes on exchange side.

We have enabled searching for exchange symbols / scrips long time back.

1 Like

Is there a change in ID of VST Tillers also?

Because this problem is starting when reaching VST Tillers in the Watchlist: