When will Bankex and Sensex 30 will be available for trading

Bankex and Sensex30 option chain

1 Like

Hi @Eaknath, We are evaluating this - it’s bit early however tracking the volumes on BANKEX and SENSEX30 both.

Zerodha guys just did. Please add these for an additional dose of expiry day action.

We will keep a watch on its traction. For now we continue to improve our core performance of trading systems and make things faster for now + focussing on our existing to-do list.

Too much to ship on the plate at this moment.

2 Likes

Please improve the tax pnl statements also along with introduction of sensex options

2 Likes

Hi @Hiya,

We are continuously improving our P&L experience and have updated it recently. Also, you can send your
suggestions to us on feedback@dhan.co

Zerodha has just implemented this and the liquidity and price movement seems to be very fine. When can we expect this from Dhan ?

hi @pritamdas

Here is data for today: Futures and Options | Derivatives Market Summary | BSE

Total number of contracts traded on expiry day (friday) for BSE is: 2,78,341.

While, on NSE for its expiry day for FINNIFTY, options contracts traded on this Tuesday were 274,189,924 and for NIFTY & BANK NIFTY on this Thursday were 439,675,009. We are tracking this, and will keep evaluating this.

Mr @PravinJ

Sensex options expiry turnover:
Yesterday : 65 cr
Today: 17000 cr
Hope the expiry volume is good enough
Going forward i guess this is going to be outperforming nifty

Also number of Brokers who enabled derivatives was one or two

Considering above scenario volume we got on today 1st expiry is good :100:

1 Like

Very true quite impressive volume and price movement considering the amount of brokers have enabled sensex derivative. I feel since zerodha has a huge user base was the reason of volume we saw.

2 Likes

Hello @PravinJ ,

Any Update on the sensex option and fut contracts ?

1 Like

hi @pritamdas at this moment our teams are integrating new MXC trading platform which is expected to go live in coming weeks. Meanwhile we continue to keep a track on volumes on Bankex and Sensex contracts, we definitely don’t want our users to miss on opportunities there.

1 Like

Hi @PravinJ ,

Thanks for the quick response !!

That’s the thing I love about dhan that the team acknoledges users queries and demand. Really appreciate that. BTW what is MXC trading platform. Just curious to know

@247NH Might be. If something like that comes it will be useful. However i feel NSE is entering in to commodity Slowly. I wish they come up with hedging benifits for commodity and all. From May 15 NSE Crude and Natural gas was launched but haven’t seen the contracts live on any broker yet

What I was referring to is, MCX as an exchange is changing its underlying transaction platform from their existing one to a new one (TCS). Unlike most brokers who use lots of third party trading systems, Dhan as built many proprietary systems and middleware that help us provide better execution platforms and seamlessly integrate with our front end systems, apps, web platforms, data, apis and more. Now we are moving all of them to the new trading system at MCX. No change for end users, but lots of work at our end.

I AM ALSO WAITING FOR IT IT WILL BE FUN strong text
OK LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW

Hi @PravinJ , please ask to add “Nifty Mid Select” contracts soon to the platform also along with Sensex30 and Bankex

1 Like

Hi @PravinJ . Any update on the bankex and sensex contracts ?

1 Like

We posted an updated here: Update: BSE SENSEX & BANKEX Options Trading on Dhan

1 Like