2023: Upcoming Dhan UI / UX update for Mobile App

Hi @dhruvism This doesn’t need mandatory fingerprint sensor, it will pick up your phone PIN or Pattern. The biometric choice is one that is enabled on your phone - Face ID / Finger Print / Pattern or PIN.

Well, it doesn’t. And i dont know why. If you want any log details I can provide (for debugging). @PravinJ

Congratulations Pravin, started Dhan last month, and I am coming top 5% of the Dhan family. In Option Chain we are not able to place the basket order. Add Basket order facility in Option Chain, as it is much needed to manage Hedging and margins. Second feedback needed Desktop Terminal facility, associate with XTS or equivalent terminal facility that will be added on for High-Frequency traders.

Please provide one click order and hot keys for order placing

Hi @bmartodisha, Please find note on all shortcuts here: Introducing: Fast Keyboard Shortcuts for Traders on Dhan Web

1. Give a new feature to add 500+ stocks in the watchlist in one click. At present we need to add one stock at a time to be included in the watchlist. It’s really time consuming to add so many stocks in tradingview/dhan watchlist. So provide import watchlist / upload CSV(excel) file format to upload in your portal to make it easier.

2. Let users give some space in price alerts window to write short notes. Provide NOTE section in price alerts so that traders can write their plan of action to be considered on triigering the price. Ie. If INFY price reaches 1400/- i must be knowing whether to go long/short/try option etc. Simply provide a small field “NOTES” so that we can write our own trading short notes.

Hi Vaibhav, thanks for the suggestions.

#1 is not possible - we won’t be added features to upload watchlist or CSV based lists. It’s incredibly difficult to match CSV from one source with other. How other platforms create their scripmaster and how we match it - we don’t want to get into this, its a data intensive effort and requires lots of manual checks. Instead we focus our energy to build core trading products., having said that we have some thoughts on simplifying this. We will plan for those.

#2. Noted, we will explore adding this to our roadmap.

1 Like

मोबाईल स्क्रीनशॉट शेअर करताना फक्त WhatsApp आणि Twitter चंच ऑप्शन येत आहे.
इतर ॲप्स वर डायरेक्ट शेअर करण्याची सोय नाहीये.
कृपया ते उपलब्ध करून द्या.

ज्याप्रकारे Holdings मध्ये investment value दिसते त्याचप्रकारे Open positions मध्ये प्रत्येक position साठी किती investment झालीये / पैसे किती गुतलेत हे पण दाखवता येईल का?

Used Margin मधून प्रत्येक open position साठी किती रुपये लागलेत ह्याची बेरीज - वजाबाकी करत बसावं लागतय.
तेच जर प्रत्येक open position च्या खाली त्याच्यासाठी लागलेली किंमत कळली तर बरं होईल.

@PravinJ @RahulDeshpande @Pranita @Dhan

one more feature needed,

The charts on trading view have no option to set default visibility of drawings on different time frames. For example, My drawings shud be visible from higher time frame to lower time frame. If i have marked support line on monthly chart it must be visible on all lower time frame (Week/day/intraday) & not vise versa. As of now drawing are available on all time frames irrespective of where you draw it. If u draw something on daily chart the same is also visible on monthly chart etc. So give us the customisable option to decide the flow of visibility of drawing from to lower time frame etc.

@PravinJ @RahulDeshpande @Dhan @Pranita

2 Likes

मोबाईल ॲपसाठी Real-time अपडेट होणारं tredingview च्या watchlist सारखं widget आणि open position आणि holdings साठी widget पाहिजे.
@RahulDeshpande @PravinJ @Dhan

Hi,

Thanks for the updates.

Just a suggestion.

New Dhan app = Dhan backend (and features) + Paytm Money UI (solid interface).

Looking forward to new update soon.

An account level profit target can be added in trader control panel where Daily max SL and Max profit limit can be defined at account level. When any of the limit trigger automatically all the open position get sqared-off.

It can be in form of Account level Trailing Stoploss.

Because sometime what happen is that we hold position for too long in expectation of more profit but ends up in loss. If a trader is able to define some threshold at account level it will be helpful in avoiding panic.

Hi @oldbuoy. Nope this isn’t feasible or even possible by regulations. As a broker, we cannot be deciding which trade our users should keeping or squared-off on their behalf.

3 Likes

In Dhan Tradingview there is option of chart layout (1,23,4 screens). But if i select 2/2 view chart gets divided into two on same screen. But it will be far better if you allow to open the chart on another extended screen. so that we can open one chart on main screen & other charts on extended screens. also add chart linking options(ie. if i open RELIANCE weekly chart on one screen the same company Daily chart should get open on another screen.) it will save lot more time of full time traders.

To open the chart on another extended screen, you can always open a new tab in browser or just duplicate the current tab.

Yes this is already possible. Just open any stock chart and select Weekly chart and Daily chart time frame as desired. Then in chart layout under “Sync in Layout” section you have option to sync the Symbol. Select this and you are good to go.
Screenshot (4553)

please update alert feature. in alert section provide search option or atleast arrange the alerts alphabetical order. its difficult to search manually. KINDLY REPLY

+1 for this, as tablet users increasing day by day. Dhan can check analytic data too. Optimizing app for tablets can attract more users as no platform was seamless in tablet except trading view. So please provide a positive update on this please.