Ability to arrange sections on web.dhan.co HOME page

Hi,

It will be great if you can provide a way to arrange or close various sections on web.dhan.co HOME pages.

I have titled web.dhan.co HOME page into 8 sections. Everyone want to view differently and options to customize (rearrange these sections/close these sections) will be a great feature.

Also, section 3 & 5 are occupying real estate which many may not want them to be on the home page. Is it possible to close them to free up the real estate?

Hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Dear @ekveer,

We acknowledge the need for flexibility in displaying content based on individual requirements.
Regarding your concern about sections 3 and 5 occupying estate on the HOME page, we understand that not everyone may find them relevant or useful. We are exploring options to allow users to close or hide specific sections, thereby freeing up space and enabling a more tailored viewing experience.

On similar lines we have planned & our team is actively working on implementing, we aim to roll out the updates soon. We appreciate your patience as we strive to make web.dhan.co a platform that caters to the needs and preferences of our users.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

1 Like

Hoping for those features to arrive soon on web platform.

Dear @247NH,

We would like to offer a solution that can greatly enhance your viewing experience and address your concern. Have you considered using https://tv.dhan.co/?

It will provide best split screen experience free for Dhan Users

Do we have “networth” section on web.dhan.co? I find it on my app but dont find the same on the website. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi @ekveer,

This feature is right now available only for the app and has not been extended to our web-based platform. We have noted your feedback.

1 Like