add new indicator

Why don’t you put “UT BOT” indicator’s in your application which is available as free trading view application and very effective indicator ?

1 Like

Hi @Malay welcome to Dhan community!

TradingView does not extend few of its features like community script, bar replay, etc. to its partners and keep exclusive only for its product.

You can directly connect Dhan via TradingView.com as of now to access community scripts as per your plan.

1 Like

Hi, I am new and request you to please clear a few doubts.
1- In TradingView, can we get chart of a particular trade for example- if I want to see the chart of BANKNIFTY 24 AUGUST 44000 PE then how can i see that?
2- When I open the Dhan chart for the same trade, I do not get the UT Bot and Nadayara Watson etc.
Is there any way that I can get these indicators in Dhan chart or in Trading View chart for a particluar trade?

1 Like

Hi,
Instead use EMA 9, almost similar values.

1 Like

Thats right many of the free indicators are not available on Dhan. Its very important to have such indicators which are already available for free on Tradingview but not on Dhan app charts (embedded with Trading View). Even I tried to put those indicators by connecting Dhan via Tradingview.com to access community scripts but it doesn’t allow me to use such indicators. I don’t know why?

These Indicators must be added to Dhan app charts
1.) “CM_Ultimate RSI Multi Time Frame” by ChrisMoody
2.) “EMA High-Low Channel” by j.avashia
3.) “UT BOT”

these are the basic community scripts which must be available.