Average buy price incorrectly displayed

Hi team,

Average calculation is incorrect .
Please find the screenshots . Actual avg price is 100.55 around , but is displayed as 111.
GOI bond

Same thing observed in USD INR , pls compare the price in my holding yesterday and during start of today, the avg price was incorrect.

1 Like

Same issue across all platforms, web and app.

Hi @pavz,

Thanks for highlighting this we are working on it as soon as we fix the same we’ll notify you.

1 Like

Thnx Kiran , pls give a permanent fix. Also pls check the logs of my usd INR options also, the price I saw on Thursday evening and Friday morning was different. I mean the avg sell price , kindly check this also

Hi @pavz

We are unable to find your details. Hence, request you to please email us at help@dhan.co with your query related to USDINR option average price to have this checked.

PS : Please mention the community details as well.

1 Like

Hi @Kiran can can we expect fix for this . Any ETA

Hi @pavz,

This will be fixed in our next release.
Thanks for your using Dhan!

@Kiran Also pls fix this along with the above fix

Holdings - Insights

NA is dispatched ( it is actually GOI bonds )

Hi @pavz,

Sure, we’ll fix this shortly. Thanks for pointing this out.

1 Like

@Kiran @Pranita

Any update on this . Still displaying incorrectly.
Hope this was not missed in the recent updates.

Hey @pavz ,

We have made the corrections. It will start reflecting once we push the next app build.

Thanks,
Pranita

1 Like

Hi @Pranita

When would the tentative date for the fix
Reason I am asking is portfolio showing as negative and also affecting my pledged margin

Hey @pavz ,

This should be solved within the next week which is when our new build goes live.

Thanks,
Pranita

1 Like

Any update on the above @Pranita
Looks like In the recent update in Feb, it’s missed out.

Hey @pavz,

Could you please share the user details of the account you are using on pranita.joshi@dhan.co? We had made some corrections recently, would like to understand the exact issue in your case.

Thanks,
Pranita
Product @ Dhan

1 Like

Just rechecked , average buy price is displayed correctly. Thnx :+1:

Hi @Pranita looks like the GOi avg price issue has cropped up again for 7.1% series.

Sending you more details via mail, pls have a look.

Hi,
I understand that the average price isn’t an issue with GSecs.
Just imagine what will happen if the price is displayed incorrectly for stocks /options. How are you going to calculate pnl??
@Kiran

Hey @Hiya avg buy price it is :grin: ( not avg price sorry )
Of course it’s an issue when u have a huge quantity.

True.
Overall, how satisfied are you trading on @Dhan ??
Any lagging issues and are the tax pnl statements okay.
If you trade in options, I have a specific query - while selling the second leg in a straddle/ strangle, does it ask for full margin initially for the second leg or the margin benefit is available before placing the order .

As the final margin required is less finally for a strangle. Asking you this as many brokers ask for full margins initially for placing the order

1 Like