Build with Dhan: Request Indicators you want us to add on TradingView (tv.dhan.co)

Hello Community Members,

You know we are building Dhan with our users. We are passionate about crafting a tech platform that truly resonates with your trading needs.

Our commitment to building alongside our community has been a driving force behind the success of many features and products on our platform, all inspired by your invaluable feedback.

We recently shipped some major releases to TradingView charts across all platforms, like Seconds Charts, MCX Commodities Futures Trading on TradingView, Webhooks as Order Type to trade on Options, and also recently added some new indicators across all our platforms, ie. TradingView console (tv.dhan.co), Dhan & Options Trader (app and web). Ofcourse, more is coming your way.

While we do this, we have continued to get many requests from our Super Traders and Community Members. This post is to share a quick update - we will be picking up new Indicators on Dhan to make your trading experience more seamless.

Help us make Dhan better, please share your requests / suggestions in comments below on which Indicators you would like to see on Dhan.

Amongst the ones requested, we will prioritise top 10-15 indicators that are most requested.

Happy Trading on Dhan!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update

Please provide ability to add alert directly on the chart in tv.dhan

4 Likes

Hi
Supply and demand zone indicator, darvas box theory
CPR for today and tomorrow with supply and demand zone is enough for me :+1:

2 Likes

I would request an upgrade to VWAP by adding 1,2 and 3 standard deviations bands.

3 Likes

Static Moving Averages

1 Like

daily basis open interest & Built up
like this

3 Likes

add alert directly on the chart like trading view

1 Like

Dhan Have Enough Indicators For Study, I Only Need Price Alerts Directly From The Charts, If It’s Possible & Optimise Chart Loading Speed It’s Slighy Slower Than Original TV Chart

1 Like

Please add CPR in option price also.

1 Like

Hi Team Dhan,

I request to add Price alert option inside right clicking on TV chart.

Trendling with Breaks look good for breakout trading in banknifty

4 Likes

delivery volume of stock

1 Like

i request Igtr by igundeep and Pivotboss part 1 by mukull

2 Likes

Kindly add few indicator in Dhan app,KSR STRATEGY, UT BOT ALERTS, AUTO FIB, RANK DELTA, OPTION SCALPING V2, PCR (PUT CALL RATIO) WINDOW ON EVERY Option chart in Mobile CHART, FROM TRADING VIEW TO DHAN PLATFORM

2 Likes

Plz add following indicators

1. hull suite by insilico
    2)Halftrend
  2. Alpha trend
    4,) utbot alerts
    5)SSL channel
    6)CPR with pivot levels - cpr by kgs
3 Likes
  1. Volume indicator like “TraderLion Enhanced Volume”
  2. An indicator with multiple Moving average (may be 5) with option to choose
    a). Type of MA “Normal, exp etc.”
    b). Color + size
    c). Sign on candle for Offset from MA. like if price is > 20% from MA it will mark a sign above/below candle

this will do a lot help in trading and investing, may be you can provide pine scrip execution for best

1 Like

Resolve study error of pivot point standard from option chart has it not reflecting

2 Likes

Dhan’s ‘Prev Day OHLC’ indicator, Please update to OHCL levels of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. At least add the previous Weekly OHLC also.

1 Like

Hii Dhan,

I kindly request you to add the following indicators

1. Matrix series and vix fix by OskarGallard.
  2. UT bot alerts by QuantNomad
  3. Pivot points standard , it is showing some error on options chart.
  4. And I have one request, can u plot a dot at every crossing of FISHER indicator.

All these above indicators should be usefull on options charts.

Thank you

2 Likes