Charts are not Adjusted to dividends and other corporate actions

Hi,

I recently shifted to Dhan because of Tradingview which Dhan is providing.

But I’m really disappointed to see that the charts provided are not Adjusted chart to dividends (and other corporate actions)

No point in your other features if prices on charts are Incorrect and wrong.

I mean the whole analysis becomes incorrect.

4 Likes

Also ITC

2 Likes

2 Likes

At Dhan nobody has time to address my problem? Its been 3days i have posted this query.
How can one do analysis with the Incorrect charts provided by Dhan tradingview? where price on charts are not adjusted and there is nowhere an option to enable adjusted chart.

Hi @Kaushik

We had received your email as well and have shared the resolution on email.

The chart details for ITC and COAL are reflecting correct. For BEL, we will adjust the chart data with the corporate action by EOD.

Charts are very bad…you guys need to do something about it.
See This chart of NMDC…its Incorrect.

Stop updating other features and first try to give Correct Data.
How can one analyze and trade incorrect charts?

2 Likes

Hi @Kaushik

As of now in Spinoff/Demerger corporate action, the charts are adjusted for daily & higher time frames; for lower time frames (below daily) we have noted your feedback.

plz resolve it as soon as possible @Sameet

Hi Samet,

I mean the chart is adjusted only if the user brings it to your attention about it? Sad that basics are not fixed and huge advertisements for features.

Here is one such thing. Spin off took place more than a month ago but the chart is still not updated. On the top of it even the average price isn’t updated and I’m behind it since a month and tried all the facilities provided by Dhan to contact customer service and the issue still persists.

The latest update I received is that Dhan will reach out to the vendor.

Customer needs resolution, no matter how it’s provided. I’m stuck in the trade.

I hope that Dhan first focuses on basics rather than rolling features.

Hi @Swadesh

We have shared this with our team and will get this updated.

Hi Divyesh,

My intial average buy price was around 275 and as I saw now the upadted average price is 161.3, which still isn’t correctly updated.

If you may see attached uncorreced chart above, you yourself will get fair idea.

Please get those corrected.

Hi @Swadesh,

Chart data has been updated for daily time frame. Thanks for highlighting.

Hi Poornima,

Hilarious but even after 2 months of you replying that the issue is fixed, actually it still persists…

Image attached

1 Like

I am also facing same problem with DHAN…Look PEL chart adjusted price has not been updated.

Hi @9431350078 welcome to Dhan community!

We have shared this to our team for review and will keep you posted with an update.

Agree with other users here.

Hi @9431350078 Our team is working on this and it will be fixed by this weekend.