Charts in landscape mode

Look this screenshot may get what i am saying it is in dhan app…

1 Like

Hi @Yeduraj Welcome to MadeForTrade community.

We test the apps on multiple devices, can you share which phone this is. Seems more like a device issue, however we will still have this checked.

1 Like

My phone is iqoo 7 256gb version. Android 11

Hello @PravinJ
Facing the same problem on Samsung M51

Oh! I thought it was only on my device. Mine’s is even bad. Model: iPhone 15 Plus

2 Likes

I’ve been facing this issue since the recent update with the charts loading quickly.

Additionally, I’ve noticed another problem: the landscape mode only rotates in one direction (clockwise) and not the other (counterclockwise), despite having the Auto Rotate feature enabled in the phone settings.
Could you please confirm this @thisisbanerjee @Yeduraj ?

1 Like

Yeah. Landscape is only clockwise. Also, landscape mode comes only after I click the landscape button.

Even if my rotation lock is off in iOS, it still refuses to go into landscape even after tilting the phone. I have to click on the button every single time.

@Champion_Trader

1 Like

Yes, same here on Android.
Hello @Divyesh , could you please look into this?

Only in clockwose… dhan app has far gap than option trading app of dhan… Option trading app has less gap compare to dhan…

1 Like

Hlo sir look other members have the problem to please fix this issue… Make chart full in landscape…

1 Like

Yes @Yeduraj We were able to replicate this on few phones listed. We will update this in coming releases. Thanks for highlighting.

3 Likes

Hello @PravinJ @Divyesh

I’m encountering an issue with the refer and earn feature. Despite granting contact permissions to the Dhan app, it only fetches one contact, as I can only see one name in the invite section.
I’ve tried removing and re-allowing contact permissions, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but the issue persists. Could you please investigate further?

Hi @Champion_Trader

Let me check this and update you on your registered mail id.

1 Like

I am having same issue. I have Mi note 12 pro 5g. Android version 14.

Hi @nx.vijay

Noted, we will check this with our team and update the app in upcoming builds.

1 Like

Hello sir after updation new version still problem is there
It not full size…

1 Like

Hlo… landscape issue not fixed …and buy and sell button gone

I have mentioned this before as well. Dhan app wastes lot of screen real estate when it comes to chart view.

Also navigation from charts to buy sell for option trading takes lot of clicks which waste time.

This needs to be optimised a lot.

Angel one has best f&O trading interface. - insta f&O. If dhan comes up with something like that it would be awesome

2 Likes

Agree on the AngelOne part. They sneakily brought some of the best product managers and UI designers.
They did a complete turnaround of all their products. It is surprisingly good. The option chain, insta options, charts, most of all the quotes streaming speed, is positively surprising.

Anyways, Dinesh Thakkar of AngelOne is a very ambitious and a risk taking man. I had the opportunity to meet him at Andheri office once and the level of ambition he has is astounding, not to mention his collection of super cars. :ok_hand:t2:
@Sanjay2704