Dhan Future vision & sustainability

Can i know the financial of Raise Fintech Ventures

1 Like

Available on the MCA website. You can also check in details by subscribing to a financial intelligence service such as Tracxn, 360, but you need to pay hefty for it.

2 Likes

Hi @PRASENJEETDUTTA

We are building Dhan and still in our early days. Unlike most of our industry peers Dhan is just 2 year old, so yes while I can understand your apprehension (if any) - trust the regulator to do their job on this. Stock Broking is an highly regulated industry and Indian’s regulators have done an excellent job that clients assets (stocks & funds) are well protected.

About our future, we have spoken about this always on Dhan Events and also on our community that we aim to build best-in-class experience for Traders & Investors. It’s a journey that has started and we are excited to bring much more to our users in coming times.

4 Likes

@PravinJ Just to have an idea, when you say Dhan is 2 years old and while I have seeing improvements daily from Day 1 which is phenomenal. By when do you see Dhan to be a completely built brokerage with a ratio of minimum work in progress to work done of 10:90

1 Like

Thankyou for replying me

Dhan has great advantage in terms of Pricing (AMC Zero, Opening changes Zero, Equity charges Zero) & i think best minimal UI/UX and better day by day…
So my question is your company are profitable or burning all the money #loss making

1 Like

Hi @PRASENJEETDUTTA We have mentioned publicly that are are operationally profitable or EBIDTA positive. So that way we are well capitalised, however we continue to invest very very heavily into our technology and infrastructure for building Dhan for scale.

We are building for long term, so expect lot more to come your way.

2 Likes

@thisisbanerjee Well this may take a while to be honest. When we started, it was an assumption that everything that was to be build by a brokerage company is already done and there is no room for innovation.

Post our journey, while we are very very small player in the industry by any standards - we are pleased to see our innovations getting adopted by everyone else. This keeps us at toes to innovate even further and also we actively keep publishing our product roadmaps from time to time. I think for the next 18-24 months we have many things at work for Dhan.

3 Likes

@PravinJ One small observation, Dhan is progressing leaps and bounds in terms of tech and you easily have tech that beats Zerodha or even AngelOne anyday. After you have done with the tech part, please also do focus on the operational part, such as MF pledging, more number of stocks as collateral, and some minor features such as name change and deletion of bank account, loans, PMS, LAS.

If you address those areas, you could easily pivot from a brokerage to a complete NBFC.

Just a random thought of mine. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Love it, Your vision are very strong I have already switched from Zerodha :sweat_smile: and i am part of Dhan last 1.2 year… i am willing see as a fastest growing company in #India

:joy:its is possible to invest in Raise Fintech Ventures Pvt. Ltd. for retail customer…

I like to be a crorepati…:chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

& UPI Plateform also…:joy:

@PravinJ ,
You are calling Dhan as being just two years old, yet you’ve made significant growth in this brief span of time. Your progress is phenomenal, and I truly admire your efforts. Keep growing exponentially :chart: