I am 17 year old

Hiii I am 17 year old i am trade in equity (swing trade) on 44 SMA. What is you people openinons???

1 Like

Yes good keep trading.

1 Like

That’s great :smiley:! Keep learning and trading.
Best wishes !

I started my trading journey when I was 17 as well, used to trade from my dad’s account :sweat_smile:

Started with intraday equity first, and slowly moved on. 44 SMA or plain VWAP was my go to indicators when I started.

All the best man!

go and focus on your study market will always be there but you age will not be same

Yes @peeruverma09 is right. Study while you still can and become doctor or engineer or pilot. Trading is nothing and you can learn anytime, just come to the market and place a trade and viola you are a trader according to PeeruVerma09. Ain’t that right @Champion_Trader? Trading bhi koi career hai? Chi.

1 Like

Warren Buffett, who began investing at 11, often expresses a sentiment like, “I wish I had started even earlier; that’s how compounding works.”

2 Likes

Trading and investing both are different.

1 Like

@peeruverma09 Different nature of the same beast. Jesse Livermore, one of the greatest traders in history, started from the age of 14.

Not much difference in age between Warren Buffett and Jesse Livermore, eh?

2 Likes

Jesse Livermore shot himself (trader) buffett he is an investor

Jim Rogers started at 16. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala started at 22.

@peeruverma09 Just to clear your notion, Warren Buffett is a trader disguised as an investor.

Among the largest option sellers, Berkshire Hathaway is one such in the US. The portfolio turnover rate of Warren Buffett will shock you - approx. 15% since 1990s.

1 Like

Numerous successful investors began their careers as traders, eventually transitioning to holding investments for longer periods after accumulating significant capital.

1 Like