Important & Urgent: CO & BO Order for Commodity Segment

@PravinJ & @Dhan

Please introduce cover order & bracket order for commodity segment at the earliest possible. Please also let me know if it is already in your plan.

Thank you

We would love to add this, however the limited liquidity in this segment restricts us from launching this.

@PravinJ

It’s an humble request to you and Dhan to bring this feature as it is very helpful to manage risk. I understand your point but it is very helpful for a retail trader like me. For example, if you have watched today’s 1 minute candle in Natural Gas at 8 pm. If somebody had trades on reverse side had made a huge loss. The point is that liquidity come in commodity market suddenly and if you are in opposite side of the trend, you are gone. So, please bring it for F&O of commodity and option in currency segment too.

Thank you

N.B. Please refer to 1 minute candle for Natural Gas at 5.11 p.m. today.

1 Like

@PravinJ & @Dhan

Please suggest risk management options that are available within system presently to trade commodities at least.

Hi @MonkInTrade

We have your feedback with us, and we will try to evaluate the possibility to provide this.

Thanks.

@Divyesh

Please suggest risk management features that are available at present in Dhan for trading commodities.

Thanks.

Hi @MonkInTrade

You may check in our RMS policy :- Risk Management Policy | Dhan

Hi @Divyesh ,

Thanks for sharing such an important documents with me. But I am looking for options that are available at the time of live trading. For example, SL, Trailing SL etc. Please mention if you have such options incase of commodity trading.

Thanks.

Hi @MonkInTrade

Yes, the stoploss/trigger order & trailing stoploss are available for commodity trading as well. Do let us know, in case of any difficulty.

Call us at 022 48906273 or start a chat immediately from the CS section of the app or website for a faster resolution.

Hi @Sameet,

Thank you for such an important information. I will surely share my experience and feedback as soon as I can.

Thank you.

@Divyesh,

Please mention any progress about the said features till now.

@PravinJ @Dhan , Any update on this feature.