Initial Balance Pivots

There is “CPR with Floor Pivots” a charting tool available in the indicator list on @dhan chart which is not a TradingView official indicator. Can you please add another pivot charting tool - “Initial Balance with Extensions”? That would be a good addition. I hope you can manage to do so. If you like I can code one for you for free only if you use it on your platform. Regards.

Hi @Krishnendu

From what we know, there are iterations around CPR as well. We have introduced the most commonly used CPR, more details are here: Feature Update: Now Live Daily & Weekly CPR for Traders

There are multiple indicators available on TradingView, for users who want to use their favourite ones directly on TradingView, we have provided Webhooks for Free that enable you to do trade execution on Dhan.

For single trades: Introducing Webhook Alerts : Direct Order Placements on TradingView from Dhan

For basket orders, group trades or strategies: Introducing: Now execute your Basket Orders via webhooks on TradingView

Hope this helps for now. Thank you.

Web-hook is genuinely a great addition. I am looking forward using the “Initial Balance with Extensions” pivot on derivative charts which are not available on TradingView.