Introducing: Pre-Set Order Size / Lots for Fast Order Placement on Dhan

This is fixed now. Thanks :pray:

If these features can also be added would be nice.

This was working till afternoon. Now all my order setting are gone. Now need to set again.

@PravinJ @Hardik @Naman @Dhan please look into this.

Add iceberg order on order panel also

Hi @GalaticX This feature is specifically designed for Options Trading only. For equities, the stock prices could vary from single digit to over a lac (for MRF). That wonā€™t make it feasible for equities.

@Hardik again the preset orders have been reset. Please look into this as this happening frequently. Last two times it happened when market started after the weekend.

Hello @t7support

We are checking this, debugging the root cause for the same. Have you set your order preferences again?

No. I didnā€™t set it again. Please let me know once u have fixed it.

@Hardik any fix expected ?

any update ??
I think some traders wants to take trade by percentage of their capital

Hello @t7support

The team looked into the issue, however, couldnā€™t replicate this. I would ask you to set the Order Preferences again, and meanwhile, we will further troubleshoot this.

I will be connecting with you soon if required.

@Hardik I have set it again. I will post again if it resets again.

:point_up_2:

@Hardik @PravinJ again it is gone. I request Dhan to look into this. Also I notice that my profile photo is gone. So am assuming that something got reset at Dhan end.

Hello @t7support

Thank you for highlighting this, will check the logs here and update.

1 Like

@Hardik @PravinJ I had set the lot count again since my last post. It is gone again today.

I have been posting this issue for sometime. Please look into this.

1 Like

@Hardik

I have again set the lot counts. Were you able to find the root cause of the bug ?

Hello @t7support

I have asked team to check this again. On earlier instances, we did detailed check as well but couldnā€™t find any system made changes. Logs captured at our end showed that they have been reset, but couldnā€™t determine the reason taking the background of you not doing it yourself.

We are checking this again, will update you as and when we can find root cause here. Thank you for highlighting this!

@Hardik @PravinJ again today it got reset. Please fix this :pray:

1 Like

@Hardik any feedback on this ?

Hello @t7support

Unfortunately not, very difficult to debug this as the systems are capturing it is being reset by user only. We understand this might be a bug, will try to fix this soon.