Introducing: Scalper on TradingView Charts (tv.dhan.co)

Hello Traders,

Dhan TradingView (tv.dhan.co) has been extensively used by all traders, whether that be for options trading, swing trading, scalping or analysing market trends. You might have experienced first-hand how our charts become indispensable in your trading strategies. Now, we are taking your chart experience a step further with this update.

The new feature is purposely crafted for traders who thrive in the fast-paced environment of scalping - Scalpers. Since time is crucial in this approach, this new feature is here to be your ultimate tool on charts for fast trading.

Introducing: Scalper on TradingView Console by Dhan (tv.dhan.co)

Scalper on TradingView charts is designed from scratch and yet another industry-first feature that is designed to help traders who prioritise precise timing in their trade entries and exits, where every fraction of a second is crucial.

Simply tap on the ā€œScalperā€ icon from the top menu on TradingView charts on Dhan (tv.dhan.co). It opens a convenient floating order window positioned directly above the charts. With this, you just have to enter the desired quantity and execute trades with a simple tap on the ā€˜Buyā€™ or ā€˜Sellā€™ buttons. These Orders via Scaper are sent as market orders, ensuring execution at the best available bid or ask price. Once your order is successfully executed, your new position is immediately reflected and can be managed directly from the charts - an experience that many of our users love on Dhan.

For an enhanced scalping experience, we recommend activating the ā€˜Executionsā€™ option in the ā€˜Settingsā€™ menu. This allows you to view all your current and historical trades on the chart itself, providing a clear visual representation of where you entered and exited each trade.

Most importantly, the Scalper tool is available for Indices too, and since you cannot directly trade in an index, we have custom-built this for Options Trading.

On the index version of Scalper, we have added discovery tabs for options contracts. Like when you are on a NIFTY50 chart, just turn on the ā€œScalperā€ mode, and the floating order window will appear. There are extra tabs like Highest OI, ATM, Most Traded, and Delta for you to explore. Choose any of these categories to find the right options contract for trading, making it easier to trade in options and replicating your outlook on index on these contracts.

We believe that it will be an invaluable tool in your trading toolkit, helping you make the most of every market opportunity with an integrated fast-trading option directly built-in to the charts.

And like always, as we build on your feedback, do let us know your take on this feature to help us improve this further.

Happy Scalping with Dhan
Hardik

6 Likes

@Hardik I request you guys to kindly add a toggle in scalper order window for shortcuts on/off and so it enables up and down keys for buy and sell.
Thank You!

1 Like

Hi @7007659954 welcome to Dhan community!

We have noted this, will evaluate if the same is possible with the TradingView library and feasibility of building the same.

A Suggestion for these explainer videos. Try posting completely in English. or put it separately for regional languages ā€œ-hindiā€ in title. people from other states down south also have to understand these.
Your marketing team needs empathy! Remember you have customers from all over India not just Hindi speakers.
I hope you guys improve this in the future.

Totally fair point. Thanks for your feedback.
We are working on putting out videos in English & hindi both to accomodate everyoneā€™s preference. Since the team is very small right now, putting out videos in multiple languages apart from English & hindi is really difficult.

Few steps we have taken is:

• explicitly mentioning the video if itā€™s in hindi/english
  • Preferred use of Hinglish ( Hindi + English ) in the same so as to accomodate as many as people we can.

Our goal is to bring the best of content(video/static) & are improving day by day.

1 Like

Can you you please add a predefined sl in scalper tabā€¦so that in volatile market we can safely tradeā€¦trailing sl we can drag and dropā€¦and pre defined sl is must requireā€¦please add

Hello @crajib3

Welcome to Dhan Community!

Thank you for the feedback, will see if this would be feasible and value addition for scalpers. We built Scalper, primarily for quick buy/sell with Market orders, will explore this as well.

Thank you so much for this amazing feature! Itā€™s a real time-saver and a game-changer. Iā€™ve been on various platforms, and this is by far the best experience. Youā€™ve eliminated at least 4-5 clicks and navigations, which makes a huge difference, especially for someone like me whoā€™s always on the go.

I totally get why youā€™ve opted for the refresh icon instead of automatic refreshing on scrip change. Itā€™s a smart move, considering different user preferences. However, speaking as a trader, my main concern is not missing out on any updates. Having to manually refresh every time can sometimes lead to oversight, which is crucial in trading.

Would it be possible to consider adding a poll or some way for users like me who prefer automatic refreshing on scrip change? I believe there might be others who share the same sentiment. It would make the platform even more seamless and user-friendly.

Once again, kudos to the team for such a fantastic job! Looking forward to more improvements and enhancements in the future.

btw for this feature only I have switched my account here.

Hello @sahuadarsh0

Welcome to Dhan Community!

Thank you for your kind words. As always, we do keep on building as per feedback received from traders and we will definitely look into feasibility of this along with need for the same. And if viable, would be happy to work on this enhancement.

Good day,

What is the purpose of Scalper User Setting?

See the video for explanation

Hello @VSDTheTrendSailor

The Scalper option on User settings opens Scalper widget by default whenever you open any chart or change symbols, if it is enabled.

If it is disabled, then you will have to click on ā€˜Scalperā€™ button from top navigation to open the widget.

Okay got it