Invest in Wright Research smallcases directly through the Dhan App!

:pray:t2: Dhan Community Members ko Wright Research ka Namaskar

We at Wright Research are thrilled to share our out-performing portfolios and to empower all Dhan community members to make the ​right investments.

What is Wright Research?

Wright Research [Invest in ideas | smallcases on dhan] is a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor that offers Data Driven & Quantitative Investment Strategies. All our offerings are Affordable, Transparent, Accessible, and we aim to Democratize everyone’s Access to AI-Driven Investment Products.

We have 10,000 + active investors and an AUM of about 220 Crores. I started Wright Research in 2020 because of my passion in building scalable quant investment opportunities in India.

I have 10+ years of experience in the fields of quantitative investment management and trading. I am awarded as one of AIWMI India’s top 40 under 40 and India’s top 100 Women in Finance and I am an alumni of IIT Kanpur, with a Masters in Financial Engineering from World Quant University, I have also, traded corporate roles at HSBC and Edelweiss

Why invest with Wright Research?

1. Unbeatable Performance with Managed Risk

At Wright Research, we have a proven and unbeatable track record of consistent performance in good and bad times.

2. Consistent Outperformance

We are experts in developing machine-learning-driven investment algorithms that have a three-year history of outperformance.

3. Seamless Accessibility

Get access to and invest in data-driven strategies in just a few clicks.

4. Simple Pricing

We offer 3 months and 6 months fixed-affordable subscription plans.

Product Offerings

We currency offer 5 portfolios that are thematic and quant-based and as per diverse risk profiles:

1. Wright :zap:Momentum: Invest in trending stocks based on multiple momentum indicators.

2. Wright :shamrock: SmallCaps: Invest in smaller stocks, selected using multi factor quantitative methodology

3. Wright :india:New India: Invest in the Atmanirbhar Bharat theme - stocks favored by PLI, China+1 and Make In India

4. Wright :bulb:Innovation: Invest in Disruptive Innovation: Electric Mobility, Biotech, Ecommerce, Digital Revolution, Fintech

5. Balanced Multifactor: Invest in Tactical long term out-performance powered by multiple quantitative factors.

We at Wright Research are super excited to share all our offerings to the Dhan Community Members. Looking forward to empowering all your investments and having you all onboard as investors.

Regards,
Sonam Srivastava
Founder & CEO, Wright Research

4 Likes

Welcome to the Dhan Community @SonamSrivastava :smiley:

Looking forward to a fruitful association and lots of discussions around markets & investing.

1 Like