Is Ledger Statement feature working?

Hi @Dhan @PravinJ ,

I’m unable to understand why the Ledger Statement doesn’t show trade profits as credit even after a week?

Thanks!!

1 Like

Ledger doesn’t generate 90% of the time since the last couple of months but nobody bothers to fix it. Here’s a screenshot right now.

I have to exit the app and open ledger countless times before it loads. Never once it has loaded in the first time. I have highlighted this issue 2-3 months back, yet things remain the same.

Here’s another one:

I can go all day posting the screenshots.

@iamshrimohan @PravinJ ,

How should a trader react when the broker is providing a buggy financial report such as Ledger Statement?

:roll_eyes:

I still ignore these issues because I know Dhan’s team is small and they genuinely are working to make things better around here. I like Dhan so I stick around. @pushpa

@pushpa @thisisbanerjee We continue to witness surge in users and trades on Dhan, and we are scaling up things fast to support our users. In phases, we have firstly ensured the Trading systems are scaled up to meet the user’s expectations and in parallel we are also scaling our Back Office which is the back bone of broking.

JFI, Back Office scaling is a critical activity as all processes and steps need to be evaluated and moreover the previous data also needs to be migrated with no errors. We cannot leave any stone unturned in that case. Having said this, we are in the last phases of this upgrade and soon will elevate this experience as well.

For now, request you to fetch the Ledger report in e-mail. Alternatively, do write to us on help@dhan.co and we would provide you from the back end for now.

Hi @pushpa Request you to not share personal trading screenshots here. You can simply message any of us our customer service teams.

@thisisbanerjee - I don’t buy such arguments, do you know how much is the team size of other competitor leading the industry?

@iamshrimohan - This is a critical bug and I don’t think it needs so such time to fix it, specially when the other report is already showing correct information.

Would be looking forward for a better resolution.

@PravinJ ,

That’s what I did first, but I didn’t get any reply and was not sure how long will it take further!

:person_shrugging:

@pushpa No I don’t know. What is the team size of the leading competitor? Mainly who is the competitor?