Kudos to Dhan Team

Dear @Dhan,

I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for your exceptional work on UI/UX design.

The updated menu bar

The updated menu bar is phenomenal, thanks to its impressive and easy-to-use single-click functionalities. I was particularly impressed with the one-click option chain data and the ability to save the desired column after filtration.

Additionally, the feature to enable or disable the autosave of the chart just adds to the already exceptional product. Your skills and dedication to this product are truly remarkable, and I am extremely grateful for all that you have done.

6 Likes

@wanderfreelust Thanks for the kinds Rahul.

This build is being made available to few users for this week, we will revert back again over the weekend and based on usage make some more changes, post which this will be available to all users.

Thanks for observing these small changes, means a lot to us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@PravinJ
Thanks for the changes to Dhan+TV platform, I really like them!
Also, the loading time for charts in the Dhan app has been greatly reduced, and now they open lightning fast. Great job, Dhan team :blush:

1 Like

One click takes me to Options Chain and Dhan Web. Life is easy now. @PravinJ Many thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @Champion_Trader @thisisbanerjee

Yes - few of our users and active traders have been moved to Instant Loading Charts - I’m guessing thats why you experience this. Not just mobile, but charts on web are also loading much much faster than before for you.

We have further optimisations planned for, done many changes on our charts infrastructure - expect things to get even more fast and charts load times will be in milli seconds v/s the earlier ones.

2 Likes

@PravinJ Sir, these are some welcome chages loving them already.
Charts are faster & smoother
One click option chain :link: and one click to DHAN WEB & OT is awesome.

Hope to see some more advancement on tv.dhan.co in future

Thankyou

@PravinJ Literally this has my minds blown. TV premium charts were the fastest, then AngelOne. You literally have managed to surpass AngelOne in charts. Like blazing fast. That’s commendable.

1 Like

Addition of Greeks and ability to view the stock option’s lot size directly from Equity chart using the newly added option chain would just make life easy…

Also, the changes in charts are very much exciting. Once again kudos from my end on the Pleasent silent surprises.

I understand, @PravinJ.

The team is currently conducting performance, system integration, and user acceptance testing in the production environment.

We anticipate that the results will exceed all previous records :chart_with_upwards_trend: and we hope to receive a permanent update in the live environment very soon.

1 Like

@PravinJ
Also I’ve observed that prices in Dhan update earlier than other brokers. It gives a huge advantage (especially while scalping in options). Great work Team Dhan :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @PravinJ, while all these improvements have been great, it has also resulted in some bad handling of charts. Let me explain. When we use multi time frame and press ctrl+enter, the active chart opens in single layout view.

Earlier, the chart would auto adjust itself when we press ctrl+enter but now that is distorted.

So, this is an MTF view.

Now, I press ctrl+enter and the chart zooms in.

But here data shown is same as in earlier chart. Now, I have reset the chart by pressing Ctrl+R to get more data as shown below:

It used to appear automatically without any intervention earlier. Now, that has gone.

Similarly, when I press ctrl+enter again. Multi timeframe view gets restored but data is too much squeezed up again I have to press ctrl+R to restore it back to viewable data.

Kindly check this. This is very disturbing and inefficient.

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning that @Champion_Trader… we have it for a while now. We thought no one noticed it :wink:

1 Like

Noted this @Shally, will share the feedback with our team.

1 Like

Came across a Twitter post. Is this real or fake? @PravinJ I doubt its authenticity but can you verify?

https://x.com/iJainSourabh/status/1767767967344075195?s=20

Hi @thisisbanerjee I had responded to that tweet and so did couple of our users, unfortunately the author did not respond.

You will find my response there in the same thread: https://twitter.com/BeingPractical/status/1767793273828172036

@PravinJ Thanks, I don’t know how I missed your reply and also sorry to tag you this late at night.

I literally thought the something is wrong with that person. As far as I know, that can never be the case and even more so with Dhan.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hello @PravinJ
it is good to see lots of improvement in latest update in tv chart, but I have small request if we open exit position window we can’t zoom in or out the chart and even we can’t click other option as well, we want to keep open exit position window at the same time we will be able to click other option, for example if we open option chain window at the same time we can click other option as well …

Thanks

@PravinJ @thisisbanerjee ,

I suspect the screenshot has been altered. Normally, if the account is not activated, it wouldn’t display ‘live from NSE.’ Instead, it should indicate that exchange data is delayed, prompting the user to activate their account for real-time data (Am I correct in this assumption?)

Also, please check this?

1 Like

Yeah man. Genuine complaints are okay but purposely defaming a business with ill-intent is bad. He may be dumb also but who knows. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

The screenshot is genuine @Champion_Trader @thisisbanerjee. Feeds are delayed for users who are not registered on exchanges, it is regulatory requirement.

You will notice time on phone (09:47) and on live feed (09:32) is spaced at 15 minutes.

1 Like