Minor UI Improvement Suggestion

Hi @PravinJ ,

In the watchlist, when clicking on a yellow background row or the ‘i’ button, both triggers the same action. So, may be ‘i’ button can be removed to keep the UI tidy enough.

While placing a sell order, the green color buttons of Order Type and Order Details confuses my mind (and may be also of many others like me).

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi @pushpa

Welcome to Dhan community :slight_smile:

Both valid feedbacks, we will work on this. Thanks for bringing this up.

Best
pj

1 Like

Hey @PravinJ ,

In the watchlist, when clicking on a yellow background row or the ‘i’ button, both triggers the same action. So, may be ‘i’ button can be removed to keep the UI tidy enough.

I see that the above suggestion got implemented but needless to say that it should be done consistently in all the relevant places.

Few examples: Closed Positions, Portfolio, Watchlist etc.

I believe a good text search in the codebase can find out all such places.

1 Like

Hey @Dhan_Help ,

Can you please make a note of the above feedback?

Hi @pushpa

This is already noted. You will notice that the [i] on watchlist is already removed and now its a single click experience.

Hey @PravinJ ,

I guess she is talking about 3rd post on this topic which is yet to be done.

Can you please take a relook and confirm?

Hi @amit @pushpa In the positions “I” button has a diffrent purposes …it will not give info about that stock …it will open a popup of your current position…super trader popup …

As shownnin the pic …just have a look …it’s one of industry best feature …I can not explain how good is
this for a trader …

1 Like

@RajaSekhar8309344585 ,

Well, I guess, that’s not the point.

The point is, if the “i” button has the same functionality of clicking on the row then “i” button should be removed.