Now Live: All New Experience tv.dhan.co for Traders

Hello traders,

We are thrilled to introduce a major update to our dedicated charting platform - tv.dhan.co.

As you would know, we are committed to building and offering to our users the best in class trading platforms across all our platforms. For charts specifically, we have always continued to innovate since our first major release along with TradingView and since then we have shipped many industry firsts and innovations with respect to charts and trading directly on charts.

Our charting platforms and features are used by thousands of traders everyday, to track, analyse and trade in markets.

Since the very launch of tv.dhan.co, we have always offered the best of all TradingView charting features along with the Dhan Trading experience, which sets us apart from any other charting platform. Many industry first features like TV Scalper, Seconds Time Frame, India Specific Time Frames, Basket Orders, Option Chain on Charts, and other Dhan only features, makes Dhan an obvious and default choice for traders in India.

Along with these features, we also want to make sure that the native TradingView experience for a trader remains. As we iterate on our products at Dhan, we make sure traders get a trading interface that exceeds their expectations.

We have revamped the Dhan TradingView experience with a new User Interface and easier navigation on charts:

Order Window:
Dhan order window now has a revamped look, with UI similar to TradingView but offering all the multiple different types of orders available on Dhan.

Futures and Options Data:
Option Chain on Charts are one of a kind, with all Options Data in a single place and with the possibility of executing orders directly from there. We have defined a new experience for option chain, along with future chain, real time trades and OI built-up data.

Basket Orders:
On TradingView Charts, basket orders are one click execution, so that price action can be combined with strategy based execution. Now, Basket Orders have an even better interface, when creating baskets from tv.dhan.co.

Switch between Dhan Platforms:
With this enhancement, you can now switch between Dhan platforms with a single click. Access Dhan Web or Options Trader Web platform, directly from the chart, just by clicking Dhan Logo on the top navigation bar.

Now to mention, our charts now are reconfigured and upgraded to load much much faster than before.

With every chart update, we also introduce a range of improvements and optimisations for you to discover as you explore charts. We have made sure to keep the core trading experience to be seamless as before, so that you can keep navigating markets on your favourite charts.

Happy Trading!
Hardik

9 Likes

What is the use when you just cannot give symbols instead of stock names … ? Why can’t you make it simple … so many people have requested but never done! Big names create issues looking for stocks …

Try to enhance the P&L report of present and past trades. Currently you just show the buy and sell trades instead of total profit. Your Report section is very very poor.

1 Like

Dhan is just Superb. Adding Option Chain is a huge benefit. Have tried almost all the brokers…you guys are the best

3 Likes

Welcome to Dhan Community @sureshg @ragaasfinserve and great to see @rajbizz active after a long time!

@sureshg We do have symbol name search as well on tv.dhan.co.

@rajbizz Noted this.

Sir
I appreciate if the position ( status of profit or loss amount ) not displayed on the chart at any given time or screen it is bit embarrassing to close the order at the given time every time we are run with mental calculation of position status and going on

1 Like

Try to enhance the P&L report of present and past trades. Currently. you just show the buy and sell trades instead of the total profit. Your Report section is very very poor. and try to explain the breakout of All charges, Like- Zeerodha and Angel one
example -
Exchange txn charge
Clearing charge
GST
SEBI charges
Stamp duty
Total tax and charges
Brokerage

3 Likes

Hello @9980753567

Can you elaborate on this a bit? You do want to see the P&L calculation or want a feature to turn it off?

@Jahid_Hussain have already answered here: Introducing: Dhan Desktop Web App to elevate your Trading Experience - #16 by Hardik

I guess still there is no option to see holding stocks on tv.dhan.co. feature requested over a year ago. Any possibility of having it in near future?

I think this already on TV dhan. you need to check this under portfolio.

1 Like

Hi Now options are available on tradingview so please allow trading via dhan. Thanks

Please anyone can tell me how to set Target and Stoploss aṭ a time in dhan.tv.com? and please tell about dhan-tradingview order window in details.

1 Like

Hello @finologyidea

Welcome to Dhan Community!

You can use Bracket Orders to set Target and Stop loss, with OCO enabled. On Dhan TradingView order window, you get all the order types that are available on Dhan as well.

@Vgandhi2022 Great to see you around after a long time.

Yes, option contracts are available on TradingView now, but trading for the same has not been enabled yet on their platform.

1. Right click on the chart
  2. Select Trade from Dhan
  3. Select Trading
  4. Select Bracket Order and set your SL and Targets

Watch this video… I hope it will help you.

2 Likes

Hi Dhan Team, Nice to see more features and streamlining of the UI.

Here’s my special request. Can you create a dedicated BRACKET ORDER feature for those who are trading directly on the chart? Currently it takes time to create BO. The dedicated BO could have default target and SL as define by the user. For example, if ii want my default target to be 50 always and SL 20 points, no matter at which price I place the order. This will really scale up trading experience. I hope this can be implemented soon. Thanks

Please provide My Order Preference settings to Scalper option in tv.dhan.co if possible

Hello @thetribaltrader @rajeevuv

Thank you for the feedback. We will definitely try to incorporate this, if feasible.

On Scalper window, we can have default order sizing as per order preference, will check that as well.

1 Like

Looking forward to it

Can we have the access to the Invested watch list in tv.dhan.co

We can’t able to access or see the Invested watch list, if it is available then we can directly access our invested scripts charts in one short…

It will be useful to all users… Thank in advance…