Now Live: Now Trade Better on Dhan with Trader's Controls

As mentioned in the kill switch tab,Note: open position will be squared off.
this is not happening as it is prompting to exit the open position before activating the kill switch.
Can you update this feature to when kill switch is activated the open position will also get squared off.

Hey @svineels ,

Please update your app to the latest version, we have recently added the option to remove trade buddy as well.

Thanks,
Pranita

1 Like

Please bring auto kill switch🙏

Hey @Dinesh,

Thank you for your suggestion, we have noted it. Kindly allow us some time to evaluate.

Thanks,
Pranita

Hey @Tiktrades,

We have noted your feedback regarding squaring off of positions. As to your request for auto Kill Switch, as explained by @PravinJ , it may not be possible for us to do that as of now due to constant market fluctuations.

Thanks,
Pranita

Thank you for your reply mam but markets always fluctuates and still traders use market order to get filled.
Can you consider adding one more kill switch for traders like me who takes 1 position at a time and want to square off position with kill switch. It will help us to survive longer without blowing up and you’ll be generating more brokerage in the long run as well, good for everyone.
Please consider this it will be really helpful.

What if I don’t have anyone who trades on dhan ?? Please make trade buddy optional. Kill switch with customizable time frame like restrict trading F&O or equity till 2PM or 3hrs would be preferable. Please remove the trade buddy immediately .

1 Like

Hey @9631120999 ,

We are in the process of removing Trade Buddy dependancy for Kill Switch.

Thanks,
Pranita

Hi @mahesh5b5 ,

Noted your suggestion. Will evaluate this at our end.

Thanks,
Pranita
Product @ Dhan

Hey @PravinJ @Pranita ,

TRADERS CONTROL Feels Slightly Insufficient & Can Be Improved By Small Addition OR Changes To It Such As:-

1. Reduce Trade SOS: Alert on Over-Trading Min No. of Trades from 15 to at least 2 or 0 as many traders mostly take 2-3 trades per day. { which you guys said will look into it a year ago but nothing has changed so far ]

2. Adding 1 toggle in TRADERS CONTROLS section that allows traders to either A] Receive alert about max loss or max trades alert once condition has met( which is currently implemented) OR B] Activate kill switch or cutoff trading on max trades or max loss once condition met

3. Getting pop up or mobile alert or notification instead of getting alert on just POSITION page as mostly traders are watching CHARTS & not the POSITIONS page & they will end up missing the alert most of the time rendering feature not as useful

Introducing these features will give traders more control over risk management

1 Like

Completely agree with the points being mentioned here, especially the third point. The notifications often go unnoticed since there is no visual/audio alert whenever the flags are raised, except for the orders page where currently the alert is shown.

Hi @Pranita

Can we have kill switch segment wise? For ex: I really want to disable FnO on Dhan as I am making losses since 2 weeks. Only a kill switch can help me prevent trading now.

However my Equity PF is in Dhan and I do need to manage it.

Hi @Lelouche,

We do have a feature wherein you can disable you can enable or disable trading segment of your choice any time. Read more here -