Option chain stuck in web

@PravinJ

On testing today this is loading fast. Not sure whether you guys have done some hacks at your end.

2 Likes

Few things yes, more to come.

All this feedback from users, helps us build things that matter. Thanks to all.

3 Likes

Hi @t7support @pavz @Ravish_SN @ayaan @nageshkaudgaonkar

We have further enhanced the performance of this across all platforms where Option Chain is available. Request to please check and let us know if you experience any lag.

4 Likes

No lag noticed today.

@PravinJ @Dhan_Help

From around 9 AM till 9:25 AM the commodity and Nifty option chain was taking too much time to load on Dhan web. It was fine on the mobile app.

I reported this to support via chat first but got standard replies

The feedback is just to make Dhan better. No other intent :pray:

1 Like

I got a call from Dhan customer support. Now the status is that the concern will be taken to the technical team and I will be given a status update later. Am fine with this. Just want Dhan to get better everyday.

1 Like

Hi @t7support Yes, I spoke to our team.

We didnā€™t expect but usage of Option Chain on Dhan is at the moment through the roof and we are seeing lots of concurrent users accessing this. Will pick up further optimising on how we manage the data and load it seamlessly for all. This may take a bit as we continue to scale trading systems in parallel, but it is already in our things to do.

Ok thanks @PravinJ. But it was working in mobile. Problem was with Dhan web only. So it could be a frontend issue not the backend.

Yesā€¦ Data broadcast components we serve from multiple servers by platformsā€¦ reduces single point dependenciesā€¦ broking systems anyway are super complex. Such measures help.

K thanks

Ya understand that. Brokers have the technically impossible task to maintain 100% up time when the market is live. Appreciate your efforts to scale up.