Options Trader Web with Custom Strategy Builder - Product Announcement LIVE on YT!

Launch Alert - Options Trader Web with Custom Strategy Builder !:raised_hands:

Participate in the live product launch along with a fireside chat with Super Traders with Piyush Chaudhry & Vishal Mehta :100:

Date: 17th January
Time: 11 AM

Register here - https://lu.ma/otweb-live

Also,

What’s next from Dhan in 2023?:rocket:

Get to know directly from the Founder & CEO - Pravin Jadhav on the DhanHQ Youtube channel!:zap:

2 Likes

@RahulDeshpande jee I have Already registered and eagerly awaiting for the lunch and the features

1 Like

Found a bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s done!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Hope you have registered for the event, looking forward to hosting you :slight_smile:

Awesome @DebadattaMahakud !

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow LIVE!

Do share among your trader friends as well.

1 Like

Join us for the LIVE Product Launch: Options Trader Web with Custom Strategy Builder :zap::point_down:

@trust_level_0 @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3

@RahulDeshpande watching live

1 Like

Glad to know!

All set for the webinar :point_down:

1 Like

Hi @Dhan, and @PravinJ, the options trader web is awesome. One suggestion is - Kindly include the description and scenarios of that particular strategy like when an iron condor can be used etc., against that strategy through the info(i) field.

Also whether dhan has any learning & teaching platform like Zerodha has varsity?

Also, when can we expect screeners on the dhan platform?

1 Like

The platform is good and absolutely amazing where you can plan the trade. However, once the trade is executed, how will I monitor it ? There could be adjustments which I will be doing in my strategy and want to keep all the positions in a group to monitor it.

This piece is missing as of now. Can you please look into it?

1 Like

Hi @sri1647 ,

Thanks for you kind words on the Options Trader Web with Custom Strategy Builder :slight_smile: We have noted your feedback on bringing the info(i) field describing about a particular strategy.

Our sister company- upsurge is working on bringing awesome courses on trading and investing. Checkout here: https://www.upsurge.club/

You can avail 50% discount on the courses by using : FINANCE50.

We have uploaded Technical Analysis for Beginners on youtube, do check it out as well.

We are working on screeners do keep a tab on Dhan community and social channels for any update on it.

Small suggestion:

@RahulDeshpande It would be great if you write “Trading” instead of “Investing” on the login page, as this website is targeted towards Super Traders. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, would like to add here, We are also #MadeForTrade :slight_smile:

1 Like