Plz provide option for verified P&L

Plz provide option for verified p&L .this will help to avoid scams.

Hi @Trader_Rdx Yes, seen the noise on Social Media over the weekend. We will explore this and will introduce this soon, and try to make it tamper proof.

Otherwise also, there is a 3D wave-like hologram images behind P&Ls displayed on Dhan. While this may be basic, it is bit difficult to edit Dhan P&L using photoshop. It was made like that on purpose.

3 Likes

Please look into the issue of expired sensex options contracts of previous weeks being shown as open leading to overall incorrect pnl.

Highlighted earlier also by me & @t7support

Sir @PravinJ plz work on this feature because sensibull is not providing detailed p&L statement. there are lots of things which are missing. Like initial capital in not visible there plus . No access more then two three years . How much capital is added between a financial year. This is the perfect time to launch this type of feature . Coz these days verified p&L is in news and demand . If Dhan will launch this feature with more reliable data then it will boost And Dhan will become one step forward

Please bring Including equity segment (verified PNL link)

As a trader, my suggestions are always practical. This feature was ignored last year. @PravinJ

Sir verified pnl will be better if you show th pnl in terms of percentage rather the value. Because for many my value can be more and for many it can be less.

Percentage generated from capital used will be more relevant than value