Real time trade section not working

Hi @Dhan_Help

The real time trade section for crude oil futures is showing like this even though the market is open. Same with Markets Depth and VWAP.

1 Like

hi @t7support

Screenshot says market it closed. The real-time trade component works when market status is ON.

Hi @PravinJ

Screen shot was taken when market was open today. It is the same even now. Pls check at your end.

Hi @t7support

Its live and working…

Is this happening only for Crude futures or other scrips?

Hey @PravinJ ,

I had also observed this issue in USDINR one day when I had checked at 9AM.

May be currency and commodities segments should be investigated specifically for 9AM-9.15AM time window.

1 Like

Yes observed this , Probably can mention something like Commodity / Currency market is open at 9 AM and keep these running .

Same goes for post 3.30 to mention that Commodity / currency open[quote=“amit, post:5, topic:2004, full:true”]
Hey @PravinJ ,

I had also observed this issue in USDINR one day when I had checked at 9AM.

May be currency and commodities segments should be investigated specifically for 9AM-9.15AM time window.
[/quote]

I opened this before market open and it stayed the same even after 15-30 min to market open. I saw it now and it was still showing market closed . Then I refreshed the chrome browser tab and then it started working now.

Was this happening only for Crude or other scrips as well? Will check at our end as well.

1 Like

Only crude did I notice this.

Hi @t7support

We have asked teams to monitor this for web, have taken feedback from more users who are commodities traders on Dhan. We will improve this experience.

1 Like

Hi @t7support

We were able to replicate this our end today and have identified the issue. Will fix this, thanks for highlighting this.

Meanwhile in this time frame till this is resolved, once you refresh the browser - it will connect and work seamlessly.

1 Like

Thanks. I also checked today. Same issue persisted until I refreshed today.

Hi @t7support

Please try this again and let us know. Made some changes from our side.

K will check tomorrow and get back.

I checked today and it seems to be working :+1:

Awesome. Thanks @t7support for highlighting, this was very rare scenario.

1 Like

Hi @PravinJ ,

Almost 3 months over since reported the issue, but currency market is moody and wakes up little late at Dhan!

Can we expect a Permanent Fix anytime soon?

1 Like

Hey @pushpa @amit

Missed closing this comment.

There is no fix for this btw, Dhan is the only broking platform (I am assuming here) that shows the underlying price for USD-INR. At least I haven’t seen this anywhere else, however we do not get the OHLC for this from exchange. But that is a derived information, we do not want to calculate OHLC at our end - as a broker we cant define that and will be at a risk of showing wrong information.

We will remove this info from the platform, since it’s gives a feeling that it’s a bug :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey @PravinJ ,

I’m sorry to say that your assumption is incorrect!

But, still I’ve high hopes that Dhan will continue to raise the bar as promised!

:slightly_smiling_face:

haha,… thanks for comparing us with interactive brokers with market cap of 25 Billion USD. Sure, long way to go for us :slight_smile: