Requesting to update features on watchlist

Hello Dhan
First I wanted to say thank you ! You have really changed the meaning of broker in stock broker industry. I am very much lucky that i found dhan as an trader.

Since i am an swing trader ! I Me and my clients only work in equity segments ! Earlier i was using zerodha for GTT orders on sell side, Now dhan has also introduced this feature too. Dhan has left no option for people like us (swing traders) to choose dhan over zerodha.

Dhan is doing almost everything for the traders but still from my side as a greedy person :joy: a small request to dhan team.

1. PLEASE CHANGE THE STOCK NAME / COMPANY NAME TO SYMBOL NAME ON TV.DHAN WATCHLIST

it will be more suitable for traders.

2. SORT STOCKS FROM A TO Z OR VICE VERSA ON TV.DHAN WATCHLIST
    I know this feature has been already requested from many users. But still if possible please work on this too. As an stock trader our top priority is analyse every stock which can give good return. If it will get arranged A TO Z or vice versa then it will be more convenient.

Currently my situation is like analysis with TRADETIGER trading with DHAN. Just because of these two features missing. Due to this i am unable to save time.

I hope to see soon ! Thank you !

3 Likes

Hi @Pradhan

We have taken note of your suggestion and will share them with our concerned team for further review.

1 Like

Hi @Divyesh I do have mentioned this with support and what @Pradhan is saying, I am totally in sync. For a swing trader symbol is more important also, symbol is used as a standard accross the industry, even Google Finance, Tradingview and in many indian brokers. You should seriously think about it. There should be only Symbol in the Wathlist and full company name can be on Tradingview chart as it has the option to dispay simbol only, Simbol with description or description only.

1 Like

Hi @nx.vijay

We will surely look into the possibilities on how we can display scrip according to symbol wise. Thankyou for you suggestion !

1 Like