Trading view After integrating Dhan not showing options. How to search and add Option strikes to watchlist & view chart

Trading view After integrating Dhan not showing options. How to search and add Option strikes to watchlist & view chart

If You are talking about trading from in.tradingview.com by login using Dhan

They Do Not Support Option’s Or Option trading.
Nor they have any plans to introduce options.

But You Can Do That on Dhan Web + Mobile + tv.dhan.co etc.

1 Like

Hi @kiranKumar,

Welcome to Dhan Community!

This is the first level integration with TradingView. Currently, only Futures and Equities on NSE are available on TradingView.

2 Likes

Thank you ChandraPrakash & Poornima for taking time to solve my doubt. But then, I have few more questions… How can i integrate my pine script & use the Bar replay, 1 second TF features in Trading View as they were marketed to be available. Those are not available in tv.dhan.co

1 Like

i am able to use pinescript and bar reply but not 1 sec. TF on in.tradingview.com

i believe dhan will implement 1 sec. TF and more in further updates.

1 sec. TF currently asking for Upgrade acc. to premium

Tradingview gives 1 sec charts for paid premium customers only.

Pine script is fine but as Options chart is not supported we cannot use TradingView : (
But For Bar Reply I couldn’t Asking to Subscribe,

But it is advertised like 1 sec TF is supported & Pricing page dint mention about this any where ? Correct me if i am missing anything ? Bar Reply also not working

Intraday Bar Reply is a tradingviews premium feature, Try using bar reply on Daily Chart or above timeframe it will work fine.