Upcoming Features on Dhan: For AMJ '23 (April, May & June 2023)

Hi @Fremil1992 @Skc missed this threads among many, and I also I have been a bit away while our team manages the community more actively. Nothing like ignoring few threads, just that I have made some changes to my schedule.

On Mutual Funds, yes we are behind schedule and I have also shared in multiple other messages on forum that we are prioritising scaling up of our existing products to support new users coming on Dhan. Last month, we were not able to provide an seamless experience for Dhan users on trading and as a result we went back to drawing board to rebuild many of our existing products and features to ensure we first support existing and new customers on trading & investing and then pick up new products and offerings.

Mutual Funds and Stocks, including bonds will be in the same app for Dhan, and it means we also ensure the experience to remain fast and seamless for the new products. We are re-building lot of things and also making changes to web & app platforms.

From what we have mentioned on roadmap, we are behind of Forever Orders with OCO (Equity and Delivery), Updated Webhooks for Options Trading on TradingView, Delivery of Stocks, Updated Flash Trader, Market Feeds, and more. We are pushing hard to ensure we bring many of these to you in August. Also BSE F&O trading is due.

We have been publishing our product roadmap for past 18 months (as also mentioned by @t7support) and more or less have delivered on time. This time around, we have consciously gone slow in building, but put efforts on scaling more on this quarter. We have lots coming your way on Dhan.

4 Likes