Upcoming Features on Dhan: For AMJ '23 (April, May & June 2023)

Hi @erankitjain well to be honest this is in-depth research tool and we won’t get any close to this. We prefer to be closer to execution side v/s being on research side. So yes, want to ensure we set the expectations right for our users. Mutual Funds will be mobile-only product to begin with, available on Dhan app.

1 Like

Hi @Harsh, yes we are bit slow on those features and its not by design but by priorities on trading volumes. We are scaling up rapidly and ensuring lots of work is happening to ensure we are managing the trade volumes seamlessly at this moment… before picking up newer enhancements.

On sidelines we are working on features for swing traders. I think Dhan introduced DDPI in Jan this year, and possibly still is the only platform with fully digitised DDPI while large players have recently introduced offline DDPI mode via physical docs. Also brought in forever orders on Equity side on top of DDPI… and now moved a bit to ensure we scale our systems and infrastructure. We have two requests from swing traders for now - Price Alerts and OCO orders. Should get started on them soon.

1 Like

Hi @Satyam TradingView integrations depend a lot on development on both teams. We will keep our users posted on that, for now we will be announcing something exciting with TradingView this week.

1 Like

That is precisely my ask from the Dhan team. The forever orders from the TV charts will be a game changer.

How to get invite for MF Beta?

Keep a watch on community.dhan.co for more info. Be assured though, community members will be the first people to know about all our announcements.

Cant wait to start my first MF investment using Dhan.

3 Likes

Hi! When will be forever order (gtt) feature on delivery stocks be available?

holding on my other broker only for mf feature, if dhan brings it then i can move all my shares to dhan.
its late but hope it will be smooth.

1 Like

Hi @Karthik

We do have a Forever order feature for Equity

At this moment, you will be able to place either target or stop loss in a forever sell order.

Further to use both target & stop loss we have noted your feedback.

@PravinJ Delivery vs Trades Volumes would be a masterstroke. As with delivery volume we can find if the stock is backed by MF or FII. Right now we go to another site to check these. Can you please provide a tentative month when this will be love.

This is already there

Yes, it’s a shareholding pattern and I think updated on monthly basis. I was talking about In total daily volume how much is Intraday traded and how much took the delivery. The same thing @PravinJ Sir has mentioned in above post in upcoming features.

hi @nx.vijay yes, expecting that to go live in late-May or early-July. We are developing this in May.

1 Like

@PravinJ
Hello sir, any update on when you will allow accounts for HUF?

Hi @Djain Welcome to Dhan community. We do process HUF accounts in offline mode as of now. Request you to drop a note on help@dhan.co and our team will assist you.

Hi @PravinJ
Great work. A feature request.
In the portfolio section under stocks and insights it would be great it you could add a line chart or something else possible to compare the portfolio vs index( u could give an option to choose between nifty 50/100/mid/500 or so) on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. Something like a portfolio NAV vs index. It would an awesome addition for those long term investors. Pls put it on your will do list.

Hi @doctorvettri

Good to see you after a long time.

Thankyou for taking your time for a feature request. We have made a note of your suggestion to add a portfolio compare chart to analyze the performance.

Hello Sir, any update on when you will allow accounts for NRI/NRO?

Hi @jan

Welcome to the Dhan Community

At this moment we are offering individual Indian residents accounts on Dhan.