Upcoming Features on Dhan: For AMJ '23 (April, May & June 2023)

eagerly waiting for

7. Unified Login across all Web Platforms

9. Glass Version: Options Trader App

10. Enhanced Option Chain on Dhan (most eagerly & hope to get updated enhanced OC on Tv.dhan too)

15. Updated Baskets Experience

17. Scaling our Systems and Underlying Tech & Infrastructure

:heart_eyes: :heart:

We introduced unified login across all platforms y’day… all platforms: web.dhan.co / login.dhan.co / tv.dhan.co / ot.dhan.co now have common unified login.

@Anirudha will be posting on community shortly in this week.

1 Like

@PravinJ When the mutual fund investment will be start on the dhan.? it is about to start in the month of may and the month is about to complete what is the launch date for the same.?

1 Like

It’s in final stages is what we can say!

Really appreciate your patience till now, we will be personally reaching out to you once we plan on going live :grin:

@PravinJ When the mutual fund platform will go live it has been so long that we are waiting for it can u please clear that it will be about to be available in the month of May but this month has been about to complete can u please clarify this thing.?

Hi @Fremil1992

Thank you for joining the Dhan Community! We are delighted to have you here.

We appreciate your enthusiasm and anticipation for the launch of the mutual fund platform. Developing and launching a product as unique and complex as mutual funds involves various factors and processes, such as compliance, product development, and coordination with exchanges, among others. These elements require careful attention to ensure a robust and seamless experience for our users.

We encourage you to stay connected with our community, as we will be announcing the launch to our valued members first. By keeping an eye on our updates, you will be among the first to know when we have exciting news to share.

Thank you for your patience and support. We can’t wait to unveil what we have in store for you!

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting for OCO on forever sell side for delivery traders

Hi @BullishBhai

Welcome to the Dhan community.

At this moment, you will be able to place either target or stop loss in a forever sell order. Further, for the OCO order, we have noted your feedback.

@PravinJ impressed by the road map!

Few thoughts:

• Please add better dividend tracking, or DRIP (Dividend ReInvestment Plan) option, where we can track the dividend, and reinvest it back into the company/stock. No one is doing this I believe. (Pls have a look at M1 Finance in the US, in this regard)

• On your referral program, may I suggest including a referral disclaimer as mandatory for those sharing the link. This lifetime / no limit referral policy has caused many finfluencers pushing securities, just to earn income. And they do not mention any referral / affiliate income. It’s caused more harm than benefits.

• On addition to filtering for portfolio, hope to see the following:
    └ ALL
    └ Stocks
    └ Bonds
    └ ETFs
    └ Mutual Funds
    └ Smallcase / Baskets

Hi @jpm, good to see you after a while.

Dividend Tracking for payouts and for upcoming dividends (and all corporate actions), the experience on Dhan is unmatched. I had recently tweeted about this, here: https://twitter.com/BeingPractical/status/1663559390102949896

On referral, yes we are aware of this. Anyone who shares Dhan referral links gets the same reward as our users.

Portfolio filters you mentioned are already available on Dhan

1 Like

That’s cool! Missed seeing your tweet.

A step further, would be to re-invest those dividends (if a sufficient amount was available) to buy the stock itself. I know we don’t have fractional investing in India, yet. But something to think about.

Also, if we shift our holdings from another broker/demat (to Dhan) will we see the dividend tracking matched accordingly?

@PravinJ liquidbees dividend is not shown like this.

Khali even though i have 16 units as dividend.

1 Like

Yes thats cause it does not get processed like a Corporate Action.

Then can Dhan please add this without corporate action trigger ?

@PravinJ Live Market feed is released or not ? waiting from long time

Hi @PravinJ just checking if Mutual fund is still on track for this quarter as only 3-4 weeks are left?

Hi @gauravrane

Welcome to the Dhan Community.

I will reach out to you personally whenever we plan on taking it live.

Hi @erankitjain

Keep a tab on the community for any further updates :slight_smile:

Hi @RahulDeshpande, I just want to know if we should hope to get this live as per this quarter’s plan or not? I need to know if I should stop SIP for now or not depending upon the MF launch here. If MFs can be ported as well then I will continue over there and if not then I need to stop there and accumulate cash for MF launch at Dhan

1 Like

Dhan ke Bhai log !!! aap ye batao, ki jo screenshot me account manager dikh raha hai usme portfolio wala tab me stock per click karne pe chart me kyu nahi dikha raha. Bada hi Basic sa NEEDY feature hai. Chalo ye nahi dikha raha to Right hand side me WATCHLIST & DETAIL tab me dikhana chahiye. Wo bhi nahi. KYUUUUUU??

OCO to gayab hai ya mai dhoond nahi pa raha hu??? Forever order me TWO order dalne pad radhe hai TARGET and doosara Stoploss… KYUUUU.

Dhan ke Bhailog ! kuch karo.

:PS keeping the pinching issues lite.

1 Like