Upcoming Features on Dhan: For October & November

बेस्ट :ok_hand::+1::+1::+1:
सुटसुटीत आणि सोप्पा ठेवा.

Sir, please make available IV chart for option

PravinJ

Can you also add Expiry date for FUTURES at the bottom when users click on the market depth?

example,
USDINR, Expiry 2022-10-27

1 Like

Noted this @abhilasharyan. Valid point.

I really appreciate your continuous efforts to improve dhan platform…

I watching you and refering someone to try this platform.

Do you have plans to implementing open positions pay off graph…? That helps to hedge and manage options strategies.

Hi @Jp007 We will go step by step here. For now the plan is to bring strategy builder first, get the experience right and possibly them do a step-up to this to implement for open positions. We have thought of this, but yes - taking one step at a time here.

2 Likes

in addition to above some more changes/features are required.

1. While placing order market depth i.e Buyers and sellers bid ask should be visible.

2. when squaring off position, Colour of the window should be changed to Red for Sell order and Blu/green for Buy orders.Presently Window colour is Green only not changing for Sell positions.

3. Can SL/ Profit booking be applied over a position. For eg I have a multileg Strategy, Can i have a SL/ TSL over a position. Based on the SL and TSL it should square off all the legs which are there in a Position.This will be very beneficial feature for Option Traders.

3 Likes

Hi @PravinJ

Thank you for thinking of ‘Open position pay-off graph’. I too have the same request and it would be great if you could start working on this feature once we have the strategy builder implemented.

Also, I hope the following elements are being covered in strategy builder. If not, please consider adding them whenever our team gets some bandwidth to work on.

1. Breakeven points
  2. Probability of success of the strategy
  3. Potential max profit
  4. Potential max loss
  5. Position Greeks of the strategy
  6. Required margin/funds to implement position
  7. Current margin/funds available

Thank you,
Ravi

5 Likes

Have noted all of these. We are building step by step and making Dhan better everyday. Thanks for these suggestions.

3 Likes

Market depth is Available while placing order in Intraday orders but not in delivery orders.

Pls chk and extend this to delivery orders also.

Market depth is required while placing order.

1 Like

Noted this. We will include.

Sir, when is the option web trading is coming ,what is the date?

Hi Arif, You can trade on Options on Dhan web (web.dhan.co) & Dhan TradingView Console (tv.dhan.co).

Just that we are here referring to Strategy Builder on web - its work in progress for our end. Almost ready, but we are not happy with the performance yet and need to test this further. Hoping to ship this by end of November.

Hey @PravinJ ,

Will the strategy builder support currency and commodity segments?

Forever orders are still not supported in these segments, hoping strategy builder will be compatible from the beginning this time.

Eventually yes, not to start with. I am sure our users now know that we ship and build incremental things, every product & feature we bring gets better with time - and ofcourse with feedback from users.

For stock option buyers, build a tool with few aspects (which is mentioned below) all in one tool with a category of 5 min , 15 min & 30 min & 1 hour !
show Top “Oi change % looser” first along with the highest volume in this category only & with a condition of price moved positive or above vwap, show only those options in Option buyers Tool… and giving this live in intraday with a category of 5 min , 10/15min & 30 min & 1 hour will take it to the next level…

believe me option Traders, specially buyers will love it !

Hi @Varsha777

We understand that trading is very subjective thing and every trader has their unique trading style & strategy. We do have few screeners which shows OI change and Volume change. But your feedback and suggestion is noted.

1 Like

Hi
Any update on mutual fund integration?

Hi,

Any update on this or ETA? Bracket & Cover Orders for Options Trading

1 Like