Update: Continuous enhancements on Dhan Web Trading platform

Hi Everyone,

As most of you already know - at Dhan we believe in continuous enhancements to our products, features and offerings. No product or feature is shipped and forgotten about, and we continue to build on it based on user’s suggestions, feedbacks and also how they get used by our users.

We implemented this method of shipping features and products across all platforms. Most of these changes are small, may even go unnoticed to users, more particularly it gets evident over a period of time… like in case of the Charting experience on Dhan products, specially the TradingView charts.

This time around, we have picked up Dhan web (web.dhan.co) for continuous ongoing enhancements. As few of you would have noticed, web platform is loading more faster, is much lighter than before, also enhanced visually in some key sections like Markets, Watchlist, Portfolio, Positions and Orders. We will be extending these updates across more sections for Dhan web, enhancing existing updates and also add some Trader centric navigations & usability enhancements on Dhan Web.

As we will be shipping these changes frequently now, almost every week and more likely post expiry (on Tuesday & Thursday), we request you to ensure you do a hard refresh of your browser when you started your trading on Dhan web to enjoy updates and get a seamless experience.

Keep trading on Dhan web, your experience is about to get better.

Thank you
PJ

4 Likes

Whatever you are doing to update user experience is GOOD and should continue BUT please instruct your coder team to DO THOSE CHANGES in a manner WHICH is of LEAST inconvenience to CLIENTS.

Here for example …my PREFERRED DEFAULT SAVED SETTINGS for this specific indicator GMMA have been tampered . I use ONLY 4 EMAS and THATS HOW I HAVE SAVED MY SETTINGS with this indicator BUT WHATEVER CHANGES YOUR TEAM IS DOING has PERHAPS interrupted with OUR SETTINGS.

So please INSTRUCT your team to UPDATE TV CHARTS for clients WITHOUT CAUSING us inconvenience.

(This issue with this indicator is PERSISTING even AFTER HARD REFRESH and DELETING BROWSER HISTORY). Now I will have to MANUALLY change the settings for each tab chart which is NOT A SMOOTH USER EXPERINCE.

So please LOOK at such issues and instruct your team accordingly.

AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING FOR US CLIENTS .
WE LOVE DHAN FOR SUCH EFFORTS but be responsive to our problems too

SEE my PREFERED DEFAULT CPR INDICATOR settings TOO HAVE BEEN AUTOMATICALLY TAMPERED /CHANGED .S1 R1 etv levels HAVE BEEN SWITCHED OFF AUTOMATICALLY.
Now I would have to MANUALLY BRING THEM BACK.This is not SUPERFAST FRIENDLY