Web and app hanged at the right time when volatility start after SBI

Both Web and App hanged when SBI declared their results and volatility starts

1 Like

Hi @Amol,

We are seeing seamless order execution on our end. Request you to write to us at help@dhan.co for your specific case we will review this.

@PravinJ, @Poornima @Dhan It happened today again after 3pm. Means still your systems are not capable to handle volatility.
If other than me anyone has faced same issue then please highlight this issue to Dhan.

@Poornima @PravinJ @Dhan_Help @Naman
today i have also experienced the problem near that time 2.50 to 3.15… but i faced the problem in qty management/ Position management… exited few positions & qty was not updating quickly not even after refresh or refresh in other platforms like (option Trader app , dhan web) P&L was also running live even after exited or partial exit, we hv to remember qty manually (but one thing was good that order report was saying executed for particular orders) later on also when i build new positions for scalping purpose again that too was not reflecting quickly even though i have set to show positions on charts.

p.s. DHan team , u guys can see rejected orders in last 45 minutes in my account and then u will realise i am saying the truth…

Same … so hanging around 3 pm. Got a loss

Hi @Amol @Varsha777 @AyushPathak08 @curt,

Request you all to share your registered details at help@dhan.co or via Dm to connect and review further.

@Sameet Shared, but we already know what reply we are getting from Dhan. Instead, accept it that your systems are still not able to handle order execution in volatile market.
Before 2-3 months back @PravinJ added that we have improved our order execution handling but i think it is not yet resolved.

@curt hey, are you using both dhan web and mobile app in parallel login? Just curious!

Hello, @Hardik @Sameet @Poornima

Today at around 2.40 PM while I was tracking my open position and watching Nifty Bank on watch list the mobile app hanged and Nifty Bank values & my p&l value stopped updating, because of this I lost around 50% of the profit. What is the issue?