Webhook Automation From https://tv.dhan.co/

Tradingview Webhook Automation through Dhan only possible if we have premium subscription of Tradingview also we want create several alert for buy and sell.
Once i have trade through that its not easy for Option Trading because the selection of strike possible after market open. For Future or Stock its possible.

My request please add the function signal trading direct from tv.dhan.com instead of Tradingview.

Please include the option with Scalper Buy/sell strike when SuperTrend provide signals.

1 Like

Hello @Sreerajpv

It might not be possible to have this AMO order window on tradingview.com with webhooks, as webhooks are built for alert based direct execution without confirmation on frontend.

Since webhooks entirely work on alerts, and alerts are only generated when markets are live, this becomes redundant. On the option trading via webhooks, you can keep strike price as dynamic by calculating the same via pinescript.

what i requested is Instead of Tradingview can we use tv.dhan for webbook alert.

At present tv.dhan doesn’t have alert function. If it available it will be helpful

tv.dhan.co can never have webhook alerts because it is the native terminal itself. Webhooks are used to connect OMS and TV charts. You might have meant, normal price alerts on tv.dhan.co